Can someone please explain this?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
how are u punished if ur dead? u no longer feel any pain or misery or regret.
...because he would be dead, that's why he would feel no misery. Death sounds like a no brainier for this piece of shit.
Inject him with AIDS virus and watch him suffer if lethal injection doesn't work fo ya.

Zemedici

Established Member
how is gonna hurt someone in maximum security separated from all other prisoners?

the death penalty is about PUNISHMENT..... NONE of em are ever getting out. how are u punished if ur dead? u no longer feel any pain or misery or regret.

Few points

Assaults happene daily in maximum security facilities, whether it’s another inmate or staff. Do your homework.

Every day above ground is a blessing. Period. End of story. People like this should not be afforded such blessings. They made that decision when they took another human beings life. Ever heard of an eye for an eye?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Because it's all lip service. Way too much politics in a simple task. Let's strip it down to it's most basic: Kill this person as quickly and humanely as possible.

I'm going to go on a tangent. If you don't like tangents, stop here.

My first son was diagnosed with an extremely rare disease. Long story short, he received a bone marrow transplant that was successful, but got an infection in his central line days before we were going to move home. Sepsis is no joke, and it took my little guy out. We had to remove him from life support. Now, they can give morphine, but there's a fine line between making someone comfortable, and making them comfortable and dead. So the docs could only ethically give him so much. All of which means I had to hold the little guy while he fought for air until he died.

A little more morphine and I would be spared that memory. We all knew the outcome. There was no coming back. A little more morphine.

But by all means, let's give this guy a damn pillow.

I say, quit making a damn show out of it. Give them a great big dose of morphine. Give them the drug they give to the assisted suicide patients. Put a bullet in their brain stem. Plenty of ways to quickly and humanely kill an animal that don't involve pillows and pity parties.

Jesus man.

I'm so sorry to hear that. That's rough as hell just reading it. Hope all is well.

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
some do..... some don't. unfortunately the family has no say in that matter so yea some will fell that justice has been served but others will feel that they got screwed! I would be one of those that felt like I got screwed.

no animal wants to live in a cage for the rest of his life. where is the suffering when ur dead! so ppl all around the world KILL themselves on a daily basis to elevate their SUFFERING..... and you think its a good idea to afford this animal the same?
http://www.westword.com/news/thomas...y-not-cruel-and-unusual-judges-insist-5907420

I don't give 2 shits about his suffering. Having worked with medium and close custody inmates as well as Supermax inmates in my past life, the safety of myself and other officers was paramount. Very few if any inmates get the type of punishment you are prescribing, Thomas Silverstein whom I linked above was so dangerous that the BOP had no other choice as there was no death penalty at the time on the federal side. My father was working in another facility the day Merle Clutts was murdered by Silverstein, that life and others could have been saved had Silverstein been given death when he committed his first prison killing.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Why is this not in the politics section?

Just because an individual was inhumane in their actions does not justify your inhumanity. You act accordingly to the character you wish to be and those actions are a direct view of who you are- not them.

This person could ask for a drink of water and instead of providing, you chose to spit in it. All that does is show you're an asshole. It doesn't speak to their character at all.

Be above the poor character of others, and you will lead a much happier life. I say that as someone that understands the death penalty is a necessary evil.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Just because an individual was inhumane in their actions does not justify your inhumanity. You act accordingly to the character you wish to be and those actions are a direct view of who you are- not them.

This person could ask for a drink of water and instead of providing, you chose to spit in it. All that does is show you're an asshole. It doesn't speak to their character at all.

Be above the poor character of others, and you will lead a much happier life. I say that as someone that understands the death penalty is a necessary evil.

I give this post thumbs down.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member

I didn't think it was political. I'm sure the mods will move it if necessary.

Sent from my LGLS990 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
'The degree of civilization in a society can be judged by entering its prisons.' - Fyodor Dostoevsky

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Bring back chain gangs and do away with gyms. Since when is prison supposed to be nice.
Guys with small brains and huge muscles with no respect for rule of law want what? Society to kiss their violent and criminal asses?

Move to the NE or Cali if you want that.

Sent from my XT1650 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Just curious, what's everyone's thoughts on rehabilitation for non-capital punishment crimes?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Just curious, what's everyone's thoughts on rehabilitation for non-capital punishment crimes?

I'd be fine with it. However, if he/she commits another murder, then the judge that approved their release has to also face life in prison.

Users who are viewing this thread