Can someone setup a MGW shifter GP

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't want to speak for George but I don't believe MGW does group purchases.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Is it me or does it seem rude for a cutomer to try and set up or request a group buy without any consent or authorization from the product manufacturer or distributor. You should contact MGW and have them post about it if you want one. If you post the way you did, then several more penny pinching posters will post that they want in and before you know it you have put MGW in a real tough position, where they either ignore this post and get criticized or they post that they wont do the group buy and get more bad press. You are basicly forcing them into a postion where they have to discount their product whether they want to or not.
MGW has the best shifter on the market IMHO, and it already is very competively priced just pay the 179$ and get one.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
Just buy the thing it's worth every penny and probably more.

absolutely

George has spent a lot of time and money to develop a better shifter for us, so let's support him

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
1 bad bullitt said:
Is it me or does it seem rude for a cutomer to try and set up or request a group buy without any consent or authorization from the product manufacturer or distributor. You should contact MGW and have them post about it if you want one. If you post the way you did, then several more penny pinching posters will post that they want in and before you know it you have put MGW in a real tough position, where they either ignore this post and get criticized or they post that they wont do the group buy and get more bad press. You are basicly forcing them into a postion where they have to discount their product whether they want to or not.
MGW has the best shifter on the market IMHO, and it already is very competively priced just pay the 179$ and get one.

once again, I agree wholeheartedly

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
You should definitely just purchase the MGW Shifter outright. The price is nothing compared to the support and service you'll receive from George and all of MGW! This, of course, doesn't mention the TREMENDOUS QUALITY of the piece itself. Right from when you first open up the packaging, you'll see what everyone who's made the purchase is buzzing about.

I corresponded with George about questions that I have about the shifter and he is very prompt in his reply. I also appreciate that he closes each correspondence with an open-ended question such as "Is there anything else I can do?" This tells me that he is allowing me the opportunity to continue or close my questions.

Trust me and everyone else that has made this purchase... IT'S WORTH THE MONEY:thumbsup:

Christian

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Christian said:
You should definitely just purchase the MGW Shifter outright. The price is nothing compared to the support and service you'll receive from George and all of MGW! This, of course, doesn't mention the TREMENDOUS QUALITY of the piece itself. Right from when you first open up the packaging, you'll see what everyone who's made the purchase is buzzing about.

I corresponded with George about questions that I have about the shifter and he is very prompt in his reply. I also appreciate that he closes each correspondence with an open-ended question such as "Is there anything else I can do?" This tells me that he is allowing me the opportunity to continue or close my questions.

Trust me and everyone else that has made this purchase... IT'S WORTH THE MONEY:thumbsup:

Christian

Couldn't have said it better myself, Christian. George is an awesome guy and has awesome products and support. I'm always anxiously awaiting his next new part for the Mustangs. I've got all his other interior and underhood pieces for my car and people are always asking me questions about them. I like how when I get something from George, everything is in its' own seperate bag, labeled, with instructions and little tools. Most other parts I get from other vendors are just a part flying around in too big of a box, aside from a few like vendors like BilletFlow, Newstalgia Wheel, and some others.

Just pay the full price for the shifter. It's already a great deal as it is and once you see the quality of the shifter with your own eyes, you'll be hesitant to put the shift boot back on cause it looks so good. :rockon:

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
SublimeRT said:
Just pay the full price for the shifter. It's already a great deal as it is and once you see the quality of the shifter with your own eyes, you'll be hesitant to put the shift boot back on cause it looks so good. :rockon:

HAHA...so true. One of few products I've ever bought that I was 1000% happy with. It's so good I wish they would come out with more performance parts for our cars *hint hint*.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Soonerjoe,

I hope that all of us that chose to share our personal thoughts on your post leads you to understand why the price of the MGW Shifter is where it's at. George is a skilled craftsman, but also he is an enthusiast that truely cares about the cars we all drive. His skills will be evident when you receive the package. I forgot to add in my earlier post, but when I ordered mine, George himself went as far as leaving me a message just to tell me that it was on it's way!

It's the "quality" of service that keeps all of us returing to MGW for MORE!

JB said:
maybe a see-through shifter boot is in order :-D

JB... when you find one - GP ON THESE FOR SURE! :rockon:

soonerjoe

Established Member
Wow, I wasn't trying to screw anyone over. I was just thinking we had GP's on everything else under the sun. I am a small biz owner, as I am sure some of you are, but it does not upset me when I get a call from someone that is wanting to provide me with lots of bisiness, they usually ask for a price cut. I do not think that makes them bad people, but it is just good business practice. That being said, I should have PM'd MGW and asked them b/f I posted anything. So to George I apologize if I put you in a bad position.

Last edited:

Big_Torch

Banned
For the quality of his shifter and the feeling it gives you he could charge more if he wanted and most would still pay. All I can say after having mine for about 3 months now is that it is simply BUTTER! Best mod for any stang!

Users who are viewing this thread