Can someone setup a MGW shifter GP

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
dougwg said:
maybe next time you will think before posting such BS :bash:

maybe you need to revisit the rules of SVTP

particularly #10 :poke:

"If you disagree with the actions of the SVTPerformance Staff, express your concerns privately. We are always willing to listen, however, public bashing of the team will be deleted and possibly end in your banishment"

newcastle

dougwg said:
maybe next time you will think before posting such BS :bash:

SVTP Rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posting Guidlines --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to SVTPerformance! In an effort to make your stay here the best experience possible, we have set a few simple guidelines.

1. Be respectful. No flaming (except in Smack Down).

2. Your posts should be constructive. Any member posting for the sole purpose of increasing their post count will have the posts deleted and the post count reset to zero.

3. Corrections to other’s information should not be condescending in nature. This is a forum for the exchange of ideas and information. You are expected to remain civil and express your thoughts in a mature manner.

dougwg

Established Member
hey newcastle...

there is a difference... I know him and I was joking.... he knew I was joking... because when I posted that we were chatting on yahoo messenger... everyone else knows I was joking because they know I know JB.

What you did in that other thread was not nice... and you can consider my other post to you as a moderator and as a warning... be nice or be gone

*added*

I may have typed to quickly

Now that I have looked over some of your other threads I see that most of the time you are very helpfull... please try to remain that way

Last edited:

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey guys,

sorry i have not posted until now. i actually was down at (savannah) roebling road for a track day.

here are my thoughts on group buys...

- i try to set the best price i can and NOT sacrifice quality. but as any business owner knows, any price can be lowered a little in order to keep a sale that you may not get otherwise.

BUT....

my problem is that i feel this is and always has been a slap in the face to all of my previous customers. i am sure that the majority of my t56 orders have come from svt performance members and i am very grateful for every one of them. they have ordered them and praised it without any problems with price either.

the problem is where do you draw the line in the sand. example, say someone right on here bought a shifter yesterday and was charged 179.00. then i decide to do a group buy for say 10 percent off. this person calls me and complains that he missed it by just one day :poke:

well i am going to credit him the money because i would feel obligated to because it would just not be fair otherwise.

WELL... this person then decides to make a glowing post about MGW customer service etc on here. so someone else decides that he/she only missed it by a day, a week etc. etc. it just is hard i guess because i care to much about my customers and also i guess because we only deal direct and have no dealers that this makes us much more initimate with our customers unlike maybe the other manuf. of shifters out there

anyway, to make a long story short i do not see a group buy any time but i am always striving to make my products as efficiently as possible and i do know that at some point i will have absorbed the legal costs of my patents and tooling etc and the price may go down a little then. that would be the only time i forsee actually lowering the price since this would not affect the quality of the product and is just passing along the savings to the customer.

hope this makes sense. i am tired and i am sure i am babbling :bash:

regards
'george

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread