Can someone tell me where this Cobra spoiler body ID tag goes?

SlowSVT

Established Member
I removed this factory ID tag when I stripped my car down and I would like to put it back in the correct location. If I remember correctly it was stapled to the lower rad support but I don't know for sure. Thanks

Cobra%20body%20ID%20tag_zpsqp5lo7ui.jpg

SlowSVT

Established Member

It's the Buck tag!

Couldn't quite tell where it was located on the rad support from the picture the fact I can't find the original holes in my car does not surprise me :nonono: Can someone put me "wise" to exactly where this is suppose to be stapled?

I love your site it's the best Terminator site I know of. When I opened your link I was like "great, he's making me sift thru all this to find out what I need to know but at least now I'm consider myself an expert on the factory ID build labels" LOL

TRBO VNM

Hmm, I know there is a tag that is up under the driver headlight right behind the bumper support/crash bar. I am not sure if these are the same tags. I know I bend it out of the way when I put an oil filter relocation kit on.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
It's the Buck tag!

Couldn't quite tell where it was located on the rad support from the picture the fact I can't find the original holes in my car does not surprise me :nonono: Can someone put me "wise" to exactly where this is suppose to be stapled?

I love your site it's the best Terminator site I know of. When I opened your link I was like "great, he's making me sift thru all this to find out what I need to know but at least now I'm consider myself an expert on the factory ID build labels" LOL

Yes, the buck tag. Probably could have mentioned that, but glad you came up with it. Thanks for the compliments - lots of work, but well worth it. Kind of the "Everything you wanted to know, but were afraid to ask" site - if you don't mind the reading!

Hmm, I know there is a tag that is up under the driver headlight right behind the bumper support/crash bar. I am not sure if these are the same tags. I know I bend it out of the way when I put an oil filter relocation kit on.

Yes they are. Again, the buck tag.

SlowSVT

Established Member
Thanks guys :beer:

I have a few more "where does this thinggie go" questions but I'll pose those on my build thread. There is a ton of of knowledge on this site that comes in real handy. Now I know what a Buck tag is and I have a vague idea what it does :idea:

Users who are viewing this thread