Can still run

13BlackGT

Established Member
60a834a06b565c4175af02a4942297d3.jpg

I raised the lid on a mineral feeder to find a big red wasp nest. That will get your attention in a hurry. Luckily I didn’t get stung

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Video of you running from wasps, or will not recommend to others.

I Bee Bopper-ed a softball-sized hornets nest the other day. I was sad when nobody flew away to fight.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How big was the nest? No pics of it? I can well imagine how fast you were out of the gate. LOL.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What I see in the bowl is what looks like what's left of a nest. So that's the whole nest? Looks very small in the photo.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Ever get into the mighty whitefaced hornet? They make yellow jackets look like pussies

Ill take wasps anyday lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Ever get into the mighty whitefaced hornet? They make yellow jackets look like pussies

Ill take wasps anyday lol

Ive seen white faced hornets but never got tangled up with one thankfully. deer flies, Horse flies, wasps, yellow jackets, hornets...all miserable ****ers and all can be found around our cabin in NC.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Ive seen white faced hornets but never got tangled up with one thankfully. deer flies, Horse flies, wasps, yellow jackets, hornets...all miserable ****ers and all can be found around our cabin in NC.
White faced or Bald Faced hornets are related to yellow jackets...only more pissy and bigger

Users who are viewing this thread