Can we PLEASE have a sports forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I'm just getting a bit tired of the 6 football threads started every single week. I've noticed there are 3-4 talking about Dallas being good and another 3-4 talking about the Giants being good, and a few others about other teams. Give it a rest already. Why do you need to start yet another thread about the same team just because it's a different week?? :bash:

We have a politics thread in smackdown, can we please get a sports one too? I think I'd even get premium membership to justify stuff like this.

That is all.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Why? It would be useless to start a sports forum when the majority of the discussion on sports revolve around American Football which lasts for only a few months.

THE_STIG

Established Member
It took us until now to get a Military Forum, don't get your hopes up.

txyaloo

Established Member
Just don't read the threads. Is it really that hard?

stangin99

Established Member
Wow so you're crying that people are talking about sports in the "lounge" section of a messageboard.

Your life must be horrible.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
werd. I think a sports forum should have come before a military one. We rarely have militaristic threads, we have more gun threads and sports threads than military ones. It would be one thing if the gun threads were also moved to the military forum.......

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I'm just getting a bit tired of the 6 football threads started every single week. I've noticed there are 3-4 talking about Dallas being good and another 3-4 talking about the Giants being good, and a few others about other teams. Give it a rest already. Why do you need to start yet another thread about the same team just because it's a different week?? :bash:

We have a politics thread in smackdown, can we please get a sports one too? I think I'd even get premium membership to justify stuff like this.

That is all.

Why is it so hard for you to just NOT click on those threads? :nonono: A three year old could do it.

CLOSED

TRY USING THE CORRECT FORUM NEXT TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread