Canada Freedom Convoy 2022

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
1643550819443.png

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I predict shortages for NS.

The Canadian province of Nova Scotia made it illegal for people to gather along a highway ahead of the "Freedom Convoy" of truckers that made their way across the country in protest of vaccine mandates.

The local government issued "a directive under the Emergency Management Act prohibiting protesters from blockading Highway 104 near the Nova Scotia-New Brunswick border."

The directive specifically states supporters of the Freedom Convoy and another protest, the Atlantic Hold the Line event, can’t gather along Highway 104, on the Nova Scotia-New Brunswick border. The directive states that "allowing people to gather in those areas would put themselves and others at risk."

Protesters participating in a cross-country truck convoy protesting measures taken by authorities to curb the spread of COVID-19 and vaccine mandates gather near Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Saturday, Jan. 29, 2022. (Adrian Wyld/The Canadian Press via AP)

Protesters participating in a cross-country truck convoy protesting measures taken by authorities to curb the spread of COVID-19 and vaccine mandates gather near Parliament Hill in Ottawa on Saturday, Jan. 29, 2022. (Adrian Wyld/The Canadian Press via AP)
"My message to anyone planning a blockade of a highway is — don’t do it," Nova Scotia Premier Tim Houston said last week, according to the Toronto Star. "Nova Scotians have no patience for highway blockades and, personally ... I have even less, so just don’t do it."

CANADIAN 'FREEDOM' TRUCKERS MASSIVE VACCINE MANDATE PROTEST CONVOY MAY SMASH WORLD RECORD

Those who disobey face fines between $3,000 to $10,000, while corporations face fines between $20,000 and $100,000.

The order remains active under the province’s state of emergency, which has been extended every two weeks and currently runs until Feb. 6, CBC News reported.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been moved to a secret location as tens of thousands of protesters demonstrating against vaccine mandates and continuing COVID-19 restrictions showed up in the downtown area of the nation’s capital of Ottawa this weekend.

Trudeau and his family have been moved from their Ottawa home to an undisclosed location still within the nation’s capital amid security concerns, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported.

"The Prime Minister is continuing to isolate in the National Capital Region and work remotely," the Office of the Prime Minister of Canada told Fox News Digital via email on Sunday. "We’ve consulted Ottawa Public Health on appropriate protocols. As always, we do not comment on security matters."

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been moved to a secret location as tens of thousands of protesters demonstrating against vaccine mandates and continuing COVID-19 restrictions showed up in the downtown area of the nation’s capital of Ottawa this weekend.

Trudeau and his family have been moved from their Ottawa home to an undisclosed location still within the nation’s capital amid security concerns, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported.

"The Prime Minister is continuing to isolate in the National Capital Region and work remotely," the Office of the Prime Minister of Canada told Fox News Digital via email on Sunday. "We’ve consulted Ottawa Public Health on appropriate protocols. As always, we do not comment on security matters."

A lot of good this will do when the truckers close down the entire city with super sized gridlock. And again these truckers should make it be known we do not move until limp wrist Hitler is gone.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
The truckers are here….get us to the choppa!!!
Interesting story I’m glad isn’t fully buried.
-J

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
"My message to anyone planning a blockade of a highway is — don’t do it," Nova Scotia Premier Tim Houston said last week, according to the Toronto Star. "Nova Scotians have no patience for highway blockades and, personally ... I have even less, so just don’t do it."
Sooo, this douchbag felt the same way about BLM protests too? I'm guessing not.

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
It's so funny all major news outlets that are on at 6:30pm like NBC Nightly News didn't even mention for one second that this was newsworthy ALL WEEKEND!!!!

I was sooooo pissed...Thats ok tonight Tucker will be fun to watch!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread