Canada Freedom Convoy 2022

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
This convoy is not receiving the media it deserves. I spoke with my brother last night, he lives in Houston. I asked whether he had seen this. He said he thought he might have seen a small blurb on the news, but didn't think much about it.
Obviously, the media is just glossing over this story. Gets some local coverage, but nothing national or international.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
This convoy is not receiving the media it deserves. I spoke with my brother last night, he lives in Houston. I asked whether he had seen this. He said he thought he might have seen a small blurb on the news, but didn't think much about it.
Obviously, the media is just glossing over this story. Gets some local coverage, but nothing national or international.

When 10% of Canadien truckers decide not to drive, people will hear about it. Trudeau is doing everything he can to make that happen.

olympic

Established Member
It just keeps getting better...... check out www.liar.com

273050413_10158321078636817_5003653648743647141_n.jpg

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Anyone want to take bets who is the first to move against good old limp wrist. I say Parliament as they know full well once people are no longer getting stuff due to the collapse of the shipping industry, they sort of become more ungovernable and true anarchist.

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
Supposedly the police is blocking supplies like food and water to the truckers. I hope the truckers and everyone involved stay the course and get their much needed supplies so they can find that ****** Trudeau.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One just needs to understand who controls the media. Well, the majority of it anyway.

awful knawful

Established Member
Anyone want to take bets who is the first to move against good old limp wrist. I say Parliament as they know full well once people are no longer getting stuff due to the collapse of the shipping industry, they sort of become more ungovernable and true anarchist.
There is no collapse.
90% of truckers are vaccinated and out there doing their jobs.
Unvaxxed can cross the country, so what's the issue?
Oh you need to be vaxxed to get back into Canada? Well you need to be vaxxed to get into the USA in the first place.
Heros

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
There is no collapse.
90% of truckers are vaccinated and out there doing their jobs.
Unvaxxed can cross the country, so what's the issue?
Oh you need to be vaxxed to get back into Canada? Well you need to be vaxxed to get into the USA in the first place.
Heros
User name checks out.

Users who are viewing this thread