**Cancelled till 2010 - MACA Drag Day @ MIR

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I'll be there for sure Dwight. Eaton class for me this time! I will plan on staying with you again Mike! Looking forward to it!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Works for me. Maybe we can even hit up a football game afterward...depends on what time kickoff is though.

1fastredcobra

Established Member
Dwight, this sounds great. I've been unable to attend any MACA events for quite a while because of other commitments but so far nothing for this day. Put me down for the eaton class. Can't wait!!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Dwight, this sounds great. I've been unable to attend any MACA events for quite a while because of other commitments but so far nothing for this day. Put me down for the eaton class. Can't wait!!!
Yeah, been missing you at the events Wes! But knew you wouldn't miss this one! Especially wanna see you in the brackets. :banana:

I'll be there for sure Dwight. Eaton class for me this time! I will plan on staying with you again Mike! Looking forward to it!
Awesome Mike! Really looking forward to seeing your new Eaton monster...:beer:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
I'll definitely be there watching, haven't decided if I'm going to run or not yet though.
Be great time to get that twin screw out there for a few runs Justin. Great time......

I'll be there...but no racing for me this time.
Come on Dustin.....:shrug: Add a class for some SN's and you're not going to race??? :beer:

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Be great time to get that twin screw out there for a few runs Justin. Great time......

I know Dwight, don't tempt me! Right now it's my daily driver and I don't have a back-up yet. Jason and I have to pull my KB off tomorrow and fix a fuel leak at the injectors, then wait for Lund to make his way back down for a tune. After that's all done I might have to add my name to the list:beer:

TRBO VNM

I am tentative for racing.

Jake and his gfriend will be staying at my place if you need to make note of that dwight.

Users who are viewing this thread