**Cancelled till 2010 - MACA Drag Day @ MIR

TRBO VNM

as long as I get the car done. guess you didn't see my other threads. need to redo my fuel system. no money, no system.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
I would love to drive down, it's like an hour or a little over for me I think. I've never gone to a track before though, is it pretty self explanatory? Are n00bs welcome?

Boobinspector

Established Member
If you are a noob at drag racing this is the best time and place to learn. You will have plenty of us with drag racing experience and everyone will help you learn how to do it right.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
as long as I get the car done. guess you didn't see my other threads. need to redo my fuel system. no money, no system.
Yeah, we're in the middle of camp right now and am a little out of it. :bash: I got your texts, but will call you today J.........

TRBO VNM

Yeah, we're in the middle of camp right now and am a little out of it. :bash: I got your texts, but will call you today J.........

I figured as much. FSU is in camp as well. I know they have restrictions on the number of practices and stuff and isn't it even the start and stop dates to?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
hey Dwight im in the Open bracket, not Eaton. i have a kenne bell 2.2

wheelhopper

Established Member
This event won't be decided for me for about another month or so. I may be at VIR. I would like to be there though, if for nothing else to see all the fellow MACA members I have not seen in a while.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
This event won't be decided for me for about another month or so. I may be at VIR. I would like to be there though, if for nothing else to see all the fellow MACA members I have not seen in a while.
Be great to have you Doug! How about a little drag racing???

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
I posted in the other thread, but I'll post here too.

No promises, but I'll do my best to be there.

1slohawk

Established Member
I'm going to try my hardest to make it but I have to see how the OC show goes if no problems then I'll be there.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
... and on my B-DAY?!!!:banana:

Count me in! My first time down the track... I'll give it a try.

I guess I'm in the EATON class.

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Yep guess I shoulda PM'd you, but I weren't sure if you were the one putting it on or just posting about it. Someone PM'd me, got it all straightened out, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread