Can't decide on which springs!

burke985

Established Member
I always know there are newbs like you who can't do a ****ing basic search for springs! Instead stupid newcomers like you always need to make a ****ing new thread on the same topics and asking what should I get cause I can't use the site....:cuss:

So here tool I'll Do your I searched and I found the treads you couldn't. :loser:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/search.php?searchid=11180878

There's always that option of not clicking on the thread :rockon:

burke985

Established Member
:beer:.......and I vote for steeda sports they are my next mod after I install this Off Road X this month and re-tune

burke985

Established Member
Thanks for input, Do you have an axle back as well or just the ORX for now? Exhaust will be ordered next.

I have the FRPP Sports with the resonator deletes I can't wait to hear it cause they sound awesome already ,perfect if you ask me. I'll be adding the O/R X on the 22nd and getting a dyno tune the same day but I want the suspension badly

Last edited:

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I have had Steeda Ultra Lites and Steeda Sports. Ultra: Great ride, good handling. Sports: Good ride, great handling. Highly recommend the later and throw on some struts while you are at it. Turns your overweight muscle car into a Ferrari.

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Steeda Sports:

P1010336.gif

DEADLY FORCE

Established Member
I checked the American muscle website, they don't sell there own Name brand springs like Stetchb says. It's a 2013 so you would think they would still be selling as I'm sure he put those on relatively recent. They look great and the price is great too. Hope they start selling it again if they ever did.

KYSVT

Banned
I have had Steeda Ultra Lites and Steeda Sports. Ultra: Great ride, good handling. Sports: Good ride, great handling. Highly recommend the later and throw on some struts while you are at it. Turns your overweight muscle car into a Ferrari.

Steeda Sports:

P1010336.gif

The Steeda Sports look to be about the perfect spring, Thanks guys for posting.

I checked the American muscle website, they don't sell there own Name brand springs like Stetchb says. It's a 2013 so you would think they would still be selling as I'm sure he put those on relatively recent. They look great and the price is great too. Hope they start selling it again if they ever did.

Yeah, I was trying to find them last night with no luck as well. Thanks

I love it not too low, keep in mind will look a bit higher with your tires.

Thanks, I added that factor in. I read up on them some and they have soe great reviews. Appreciate your input. :beer:

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
I always know there are newbs like you who can't do a ****ing basic search for springs! Instead stupid newcomers like you always need to make a ****ing new thread on the same topics and asking what should I get cause I can't use the site....:cuss:

So here tool I'll Do your I searched and I found the treads you couldn't. :loser:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/search.php?searchid=11180878

I can't stand ppl like u!!!! If u don't like then don't *$&@ing waste ur time posting if he doesn't want to search it's his problem. I don't get y ppl like YOU are so $@&*ing stupid about it. If ur gonna help the guy out post if not keep ur mouth shut its that simple.

stang8psi

Established Member
Its because I don't like lazy ****ing people. If that's you to well so be it. Have some self pride and research something that's there, I mean ****ing Google for ****s sake.

KYSVT

Banned
Its because I don't like lazy ****ing people. If that's you to well so be it. Have some self pride and research something that's there, I mean ****ing Google for ****s sake.

Lazy? Self pride? I'm an e-7 infantryman in the army with 5 tours, pretty sure i could teach you a thing or two about self pride. Quit being a f***ing douche. If you have good info post it, if not use the search button and find a new thread.

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
Lazy? Self pride? I'm an e-7 infantryman in the army with 5 tours, pretty sure i could teach you a thing or two about self pride. Quit being a f***ing douche. If you have good info post it, if not use the search button and find a new thread.

Well said my man!! Dumb a** ppl on this thing decide to waste their time by posting stuff like that instead of just answering what the op asks! Wouldn't it be easier to just answer his question or post pics. If u don't like it don't post SIMPLE!!!!

KYSVT

Banned

Users who are viewing this thread