Can't decide on which springs!

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Yes. They only offer one kit. Good luck with your choice. You really can't go wrong with any of the springs mentioned in this thread :)

KYSVT

Banned

whatwhine

Established Member
I vote BMR. Sorry I haven't dropped mine, no pics.
I'm doing BMR springs and good struts and shocks, BMR lower and Relo brackets. Should ride well. Oh and the camber bolts.
Now I just need all the parts lol

Reno Five-O

Established Member
Ford K springs, looks good, feels badass. No more body roll, not too bad on bumpy roads.

IMAG3471_zps5e9582cd.jpg

RioRed4v

Established Member

mikestoyz

Established Member
Eibach sportlines for me on a brembo car with stock struts/shocks and LOVE the ride and look. HATE the scraping! If you do sportlines be prepared for a panhard bar and relocation brackets.

gacoyote

Established Member
when lowering your cars, who went with camber bolts,
castor camber plates or just alignment. i was told gt 500 strut mounts and c/c plates with the steeda sports and str.t srtuts shocks.

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
How close are the alignments when people are just buying the GT500 strut mounts, and mounting them with the arrow pointed in? I realize that this will vary spring to spring, but just curious on how close it gets it.

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
Op, your definition of perfect ride, comfort, bouncy, height etc... all might be different than others. Your best bet might be to decide on a few springs than go find someone local that might be willing to let you see and feel the difference. According to the replys it seems like you really can't go wrong with any since everyone seem to like what they have from AM branded springs to BMR and everything in between LOL. I will throw in my input tho...if you have the $$$ than go with coilovers. There's no regular 200 dollars springs that can come close to adjustability.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

RioRed4v

Established Member
when lowering your cars, who went with camber bolts,
castor camber plates or just alignment. i was told gt 500 strut mounts and c/c plates with the steeda sports and str.t srtuts shocks.

I did the GT500 installed "correctly", camber bolts maxed out and K-springs w/ STR.t's. Toe is at 0 and I believe my camber was about -1.4

black5.0

Established Member
I have the Eibach Prolines with Koni shocks, It rides smoother than stock and is less bouncy while giving it a much beter stance. I also went with GT500 mounts and camber bolts, which aren't on yet. The camber is a little off, but not annoying and hardly noticable unless you look close.

Users who are viewing this thread