Can't decide on which springs!

KYSVT

Banned
Looking for some opinions and pics if available. I am looking for the perfect stance. Not slammed and not just an 1" drop. I want something that takes the car down 1 1/2" or so with good handling. If you have installed lowering springs on your 11+ please post a pic with details, or just opinion or experience.

NOTE: before someone says "did you try search" Yes, yes i did.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Steeda Sports..you could go alittle lower but I scrap on enough stuff as is.
DSC_0573.jpg

Last edited:

08mojo

Established Member
You need to look into a coilover kit. This topic has been discussed a lot...and there are a lot of pictures with these cars with every spring kit available.

KYSVT

Banned
Ahh i figured this would make my decision easier but with all these badass rides and their stance it may have made it harder lol. Really liking the steeda, BMR, and AM lol. Thanks everyone for posting and giving me a little better picture of what i want. So is an adj PHB needed for any or all of the springs posted?

stang8psi

Established Member
If you searched there is a thread already on this and it is like pages long! So I say search again its not that hard.

stretchb

Established Member
Ahh i figured this would make my decision easier but with all these badass rides and their stance it may have made it harder lol. Really liking the steeda, BMR, and AM lol. Thanks everyone for posting and giving me a little better picture of what i want. So is an adj PHB needed for any or all of the springs posted?

i put adj panhard on mine but was really not needed.

KYSVT

Banned
Lots of good info here. I think the BMR and Steedas look the most fitting.

I agree 100%

If you searched there is a thread already on this and it is like pages long! So I say search again its not that hard.

Thanks for the Great info. (I figured there would be at least one.) :kaboom:

I just ordered the Eibach Pro springs. 1.0" drop front and 1.5 rear.

Same as Prokit? I was going to order them a few days ago, post up after install so we can see that beast.

Once again thanks everyone :beer:

stang8psi

Established Member
Thanks for the Great info. (I figured there would be at least one.) :kaboom:

I always know there are newbs like you who can't do a ****ing basic search for springs! Instead stupid newcomers like you always need to make a ****ing new thread on the same topics and asking what should I get cause I can't use the site....:cuss:

So here tool I'll Do your I searched and I found the treads you couldn't. :loser:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/search.php?searchid=11180878

KYSVT

Banned
I always know there are newbs like you who can't do a ****ing basic search for springs! Instead stupid newcomers like you always need to make a ****ing new thread on the same topics and asking what should I get cause I can't use the site....:cuss:

So here tool I'll Do your I searched and I found the treads you couldn't. :loser:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/search.php?searchid=11180878

Newb? LOL i became a member here many years ago but due to military life (deployments ect..) i forgot the email and pass i originally started my account with so i started a new one. U MAD? Why such hostility? Micro penis? Don't really know what your problem is but vb sites that i run and that i am a member of are made for people asking specific questions or looking for certain info, therefore they start a thread. Not everyone wants to spend 30 mins searching for info that they never find and if no one starts threads then it's going to be a pretty boring site don't you think. Once again thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread