Car and Driver picture of 2015 mustang

13GT5.0

Established Member
DEFINATELY not buying one after this leak......it's not impressive one bit... The rear is round and ugly. Tail lights have crappy contrast. This is a relief for my wallet and savings. That's for sure. Gonna pick up another 13/14 FTW

The 15 is going to look more like this....

attachment.php

Jason2757

Established Member
I have a hard enough time cleaning my 13 tail lights. If the new ones look like that orange cars, that will suck.

mtrsprt

Established Member
Wondering why there hasn't been any new news or spy photo in the past week or so...... Things just seemed to get quiet....

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Wondering why there hasn't been any new news or spy photo in the past week or so...... Things just seemed to get quiet....
because ford hasn't driven around the usual photog hot spots in scantily clad next gens, or leaked any info. consider ALL of those engine rumors - automakers don't just use focus groups to figure out what the consumer is interested in...

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
The car is reported to be introduced at the Detroit Auto show, I go most years, but I will definitely be there this year.

hitmix300

Established Member
the company i work for helped with the voodoo machining. the project manager stated it would be a 5.2L

Users who are viewing this thread