Car Cover

Gary101386

Established Member
My Mystichrome is garaged every night, never driven in rain or snow, but I am looking for a form fitting car cover with the Cobra Snake logo and cant seem to find anything.

Whats everyone using?

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
My wife bought me a really nice custom cover from somewhere. It came with a Cobra emblem and my initials embroidered into it. If your car is customized in anyway, they will ask for a profile shot so they can get the dimensions by scaling it.

I don't remember the manufacturer off hand though.

Gary101386

Established Member
My wife bought me a really nice custom cover from somewhere. It came with a Cobra emblem and my initials embroidered into it. If your car is customized in anyway, they will ask for a profile shot so they can get the dimensions by scaling it.

I don't remember the manufacturer off hand though.

Sounds like what I'm looking for! Any way you can find out where she got it?

Thanks!

Any pictures of it by chance..?

joshcarp81

Established Member
Here is mine.
20160224_164205.jpg

Last edited:

Gary101386

Established Member
That looks great! Any idea where you got it?

I've been looking and liking California car covers. May get one of those...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joshcarp81

Established Member
Unit Order Ship B/O Item# Description Price Qty Qty Qty Extension __________________________________________________________________________________________ FF16059FC 2003 - FORD MUSTANG COBRA CALI $414.99 1 1 $414.99 FORNIA CUSTOMWEAVE CAR COVER - Auto: 2003 FORD MUSTANG COBRA Color: DARK GREY * Embroidery Text / Notes: ***** NO CCCC LOGO ***** FD-22 FORD LOGO: AUTOMOTIVE LOGO: CO $25.00 1 1 $25.00 BRA FOR 2003 FORD MUSTANG COBR Auto: 2003 FORD MUSTANG COBRA Totals: Merchandise Sub Total: $439.99 Shipping: $.00 Ship Via: UPS Ground: Residential Sales Tax: $.00 Order Total: $439.99 Notes: Please be advised that this order will need to be custom-made. We thank you for your patience and for allowing us to make this item just for you.

California Car Cover Company
www.calcarcover.com
800-423-5525
818-998-2100
818-998-2442 Fax

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member

That's a nice cover! I'm as anal as anyone about keeping my car clean, I just wash it each time before I drive it, so that takes care of any dust from sitting in the garage. Of course I enjoy washing and detailing my car almost as much as I enjoy driving it.

joshcarp81

Established Member
Yeah it's a really high quality cover. Really soft liner. Nice fit. That was the best price I could find for one. Took about two or three weeks to get it

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
^^ I have the same cover for my Mystichrome vert in green.

joshcarp81

Established Member
Wow good find. I had a cheapo one I bought on amazon that I thought I would tolerate til I found a nice used one that didn't happen. So I sucked it up and was a Christmas present to me.

03cobraracer

Established Member
I like that one has the antenna hole in it already that's super nice. I need one my car gets so dusty in the garage.

Gary101386

Established Member
I like that one has the antenna hole in it already that's super nice. I need one my car gets so dusty in the garage.

The one I just ordered doesn't come with the antenna hole already cut, but it comes with a snap in grommet. My plan is to either take it off and make the hole with the cover on or leave the antenna off while it's covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxCobra76

Established Member
I have a cover craft as well and like it. No antenna hole but I remove the antenna before covering it. I would be afraid to bend it.

Users who are viewing this thread