Carlsbad Raceway on 10/25

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
Everyone, we should do a 'See you in a while, John' thing while we are down there, right? Or is it already planned?
James

so far, we've got plans to hit claim jumper after the track. :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Folks....seriously some nasty shit going around town.

Freaking all day headache yesturday & thought im feeling better today but now i can feel a Fever WTF! :cuss:

F-en 3 days left & still have to change my Plugs & Tires out :bash:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Aspirin and Water, dude. And rest.

Everybody had their flu shot?

I dont understand why i do this to my self every time :bash: I think i can naturally kick the damn cold but it always ends bad. Maybe this time i should attach it 1st before it attachs ME. :dw:

:idea: Where's my mom when i need her :cryying:

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by 03_Sonic Blur
Aspirin and Water, dude. And rest.

Everybody had their flu shot?

Need to get one. Always do. This year I was out of town on business when we had them at the company.
Being a cheap bastard I hate paying a doctor, but need to now.
After I shake this pos cold thingie.
:gt:
JW

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Hum...i think i might just have too. :shrug: Sign of age hum James? Things just aint the same as it used to be :bash:

I get sick about one time a year. I can not STAND to be sick. I suddenly am convinced I will never be well again, ha ha. I think that is why I get well so fast and sick so rarely. I simply HATE it.
:mj: :cuss: :gt:

I will be well by Saturday.
J;-)

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I get sick about one time a year. I can not STAND to be sick. I suddenly am convinced I will never be well again, ha ha. I think that is why I get well so fast and sick so rarely. I simply HATE it.
:mj: :cuss: :gt:

I will be well by Saturday.
J;-)
Same here. I rather work 15hours vs being sick :nono:

Still feel that nasty shit in my system but im going no matter what. I can hang with a 100fever. 103...uhmm....i better be at home cause i know whats coming next :eek: ...well hope i can get rid of it tonight ( dreaming )

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I'm treating with alcohol... And I will hit the sack at 10:30 instead of my normal 12:00 -- and sleep in until 5:30.
I know TMI

Anyone want to help us get the Gordsford HE on Friday night, before getting up at 4:30 Sat morning?
I'll understand if there are no takers ha ha
J

Same here. I rather work 15hours vs being sick :nono:

Still feel that nasty shit in my system but im going no matter what. I can hang with a 100fever. 103...uhmm....i better be at home cause i know whats coming next :eek: ...well hope i can get rid of it tonight ( dreaming )

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I'm treating with alcohol... And I will hit the sack at 10:30 instead of my normal 12:00 -- and sleep in until 5:30.
I know TMI

Anyone want to help us get the Gordsford HE on Friday night, before getting up at 4:30 Sat morning?
I'll understand if there are no takers ha ha
J

:eek: James u know we need to sleep in early. I dont want to look like Adam the last time out :nonono:

Poor Kid looked like he could of just sleeped on the concrete / sand that day....but of course after he got his decent ET (not the ET to take home the price :p) he had enough energy to give me the bird :shrug:

Wait that was 3 birds directed to me that day. :dw:

No Wine around.....ahh going to sleep now. Nite all :beer:

stang99

It sounds as if it is going to be crowded at C-Bad. Is there a limit on the number of cars that they let in?
What time are the SoCal Cobras going to get there? Or, is everyone too sick to go?
If I wasn't retired from racing, I'd be tempted to show up myself, but, I'd hate to make the trip and be turned away for too many cars already admitted.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Well P. if u wake up early enough u can make it in with out any problems ;-)

Sick? Well today i feel like SHIT! but its all in the mind :eek: :rolleyes: I cant miss it :nono:

stang99

It sounds as if all of you should be quarantined as carriers of diseases and you cars should be impounded for safety reasons. People at the strip should be advised to wear masks and rubber gloves and to avoid contact with you all.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Hey, I'm not sick. Thank God, I almost never get sick. The worst I've had in the last 5 years or so, is a few head colds that lasted about 3 days each.

I should be at 100% on Saturday. Now, my clutch... well I hope it survives the day.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
25bucks with DR's? or 40bucks?

Freaking Fever's bitting me in the ASS!!!!!!!! Damn dont really have any days left to take off :cuss:

It must be. It looks like the Kitty is drinking faster than before!!
:eek:

I'm ready to go right now...
J

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
So James 25bucks it is? Sorry but ive noticed im turning into a cheap bastage :D

LOVE my Avatar ;-)

Uhm....sorry but im in no shape to make it if today was saturday :nonono: Im hoping my fever gets bad tonight so it can be done & over with....chits dragging on to long.

Wait i take it ur feeling much better now?

46stang

Established Member
Well guys I'm out for Sat. :gt: :mj: Some 300zx turbo tried to street race me this Am. so i Kicked his ass and in doing so i killed my clutch! the collar in the trans that holds the TOB is busted so the TOB is just flopping around in there! It's been making noise for awhile i just kept putting it off! Oh well. The coolest part was when i beat the guy we slowed down and asked what mods i had! i said chip, pulley, exhaust. his facial expression was priceless! All he could say was "fast car man" :beer: we gave each other thumbs up and went our seperate ways! So at least my clutch died in glory! have fun guys and post up your times!
Leon

Users who are viewing this thread