Cars & Karts

Venomous04

Established Member
So a while back I suffered a humiliating defeat to RickSVT while racing some karts. I need my revenge and thought it would be great to get the guys out for a meet, cruise & karting. So who’s in?

Looking for suggestions on where to meet up, maybe grab some food (NO XXX BURGER! Heh) and a good Go-Kart track. I’m thinking this weekend or next weekend.

Marc.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Dude, how could losing to Rick be humiliating. Although he does lack driving skill, he is like 5 foot nothing, one hundred and nothing.......His win is pure physics..... LOL!!!!!

Sounds good to me. Let's go to a cart place that has GAS carts, electric sucks...

saleen09

Established Member
SHangsta, what do you weigh, like 80#'s soaking wet......???

Damn you short skinny guys.......LOL!

Tylerb59

Established Member
Level 5 CF Bones Upgrade.

I think we should go to Traxx in Mukilteo. It was a fun hill to climb and dive down making for exciting passes in gas karts.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
This would be cool, then I can show Saleen09 who can drive better. ;) LOL! As long as I can sneak in a little octane boost in my cart. :p

saleen09

Established Member
03CobraVertGrey said:
This would be cool, then I can show Saleen09 who can drive better. ;) LOL! As long as I can sneak in a little octane boost in my cart. :p

Well, you all saw it here first. 03CobraVertGrey just shite talked himself into "the six sided ring of fire".

I am pulling a hunger strike until the 22nd to make sure I lap his arse..... :)

It's on like Donkey Kong!!!!

Hey Jeremy, how about we make this interesting? Loser has L.L. change his screen name to "SlowMoCobra".........HAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread