Cars & Karts

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Dealership was closed, so all I could do was drool all over the place last night. I'll be heading down Monday after work to take a closer look :D

Will, I edited it out after I posted it, but I guess i misseed a spot on the post.

As for the 'real' competition, just wait until i'm unhindered by the other moving targets...

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Jeremy, don't you need to PM Lightning Larry to change your screen name ( SLOMO-03COBRAVERTGREY?? The positive is you would only be adding to your lead as LONGEST screen name ever!!

First off, I had a great time. It was fun to get out there and stick the tires to the corner. Once I got passed by Tyler I started to figure out the trick to take the corner wide instead of tight and sharp as I was doing. Good huss Tyler!

Secondly, you're very welcome Will. It's about time I got to do something for you. :D

Third, I did beat your average lap time even though you got me on the overall fast lap. I guess I should have thanked #8 for that. :lol:

I think we need a rematch due to my learning curve and Tyler smacking you upside the head every time he lapped you.

Fourth, Kudos to Tyler, Chris and Will for showing us how to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread