Cars & Karts

Venomous04

Established Member
Come on guys, just 2 more spots before I can make reservations, of course more than 8 people are welcome, I just need 8 as a minimum to make a reservation.

Marc.

Tylerb59

Established Member
They have a bottled beers for sale at the Traxx grill and perhaps we could all head out to Azteca down the road for some grub after the races.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
saleen09 said:
Like that does you any good on this board. Most of us have met Jeremy...:p

SSOO, my misses got called into the hospital for a triple shift covering Fri/Sat night. DOH!. Good news, I get my little girl for two straight days to myself. Bad news is I called Traxx and they don't have any twin carts or otherwise so Shelby can ride with me. Sucks as I know she would have loved it.

I'll be there, just won't be racing. Looks like my heavyweight belt is up for grabs.... :(

What do you mean, man? When someone says they know Jeremy, you can take that to the bank!:p

You'll have to take Marc up on his offer that someone will be available to keep an eye out on Shelby. She would love to watch her dad race and also love to see him get beat. :D Now, you can't turn down a challenge like that, can you? :lol:

Stewie 03

Established Member
So it sounds like this is definitely a go. The only thing we are not sure of is if we will have enough people to reserve the track for ourselves or not.

What time are we going to meet up?

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
I guess we didn't get enough to reserve our own race :shrug: Bummer. Oh well, I guess I'll have to go fishing.

Last edited:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Well, I don't want to be the one holding things up. Put me on the list if it comes down to it!

Venomous04

Established Member
Ok I called them up, they won't do reservations for less that 8 people, but the guy said if we show up around 5:00 he will wait until the next race and put us all on the track. So this is still on everyone!

If I get 2 more confirmed then I will call and make reservations, if not we are still a go!

So 5:00pm at Traxx Indoor Raceway
4329 Chennault Beach Road
Mukilteo, WA 98275

Venomous04

Established Member
Had a blast guys! We gotta do a private race next time without the granny drivin' public on the track! Congrats to Tyler for being the fastest bastard; who said video games don't apply to real life :p Also congrats to Will for provin' us big bastards can still get some fast lap times :p

Glad to see the rain didn't stop the guys from comming out! Nothing like seeing multiple Cobra's and even a Lightning get sideways :)

Marc.

Venomous04

Established Member
Thanks to some advice from Tyler I was able to average the second fastest laps in the second race, Will was able to get the second single fastest lap time and of course Tyler was overall the fastest. So you've got your work cut out for ya Rick :p

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
No he doesnt. Knowing our luck, we would be stuck behind Ms. 70 second lap time with no opportunity to pass :(

Frustrating, but fun nonetheless :D

Venomous04

Established Member
God I hated her, and I was ready to kill Mr. Popped Collar a.k.a **** the blue flag I'm gonna block Marc anyways then T-bone him when I finally do get to pass. Not that I'm bitter or anything ;)

So how was the Mystic?

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
small dent in rear quarter panel, and a rock chip here and there, but looks to be completely stock. Stock rims, tires, ride hight, and stock exhaust...

Now I just want to see what all was done with the engine... That whipple is looking mighty tempting now :D

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Great time was had by all. Special thanks to Jeremy for watching Shelby so I could get in a heat. Even though "#8" reduced my laps to 5 less than everyone else, I was able to get in some decent times to come in right behind Tyler. We WILL be going back and I will show Tyler my (insert Kart equivelant of tailights here). Although, Tyler only beat me as he physically assaulted me on the course on numerous occasions. :)

Jeremy, don't you need to PM Lightning Larry to change your screen name ( SLOMO-03COBRAVERTGREY?? The positive is you would only be adding to your lead as LONGEST screen name ever!!

Shelby also would like to thank Lisa for some much needed female conversation. Thanks for spending time with her! She loved every minute of it.....

Shadowfist, I don't have the whipple for sale, Oxford Snake does. I wouldn't put one of those quiet, cheap(er),OEM comprimising units on my car if someone paid me..... :p. Why did you now buy the car last night? Swap over your exhaust, wheels/tires and call it Macaroni!!!!

Everyone here in the West forum needs to get in on Traxx as a regular thing. Tyler and I need some real competition out there.......LOL!!

Will post pics later on today.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread