cat deletes

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I keep tossing around this idea also... but i want to see gains with it not just noise.. more than 10 and im in

I hear you. taking the cats off my last car made a huge power difference. I want bama to write 3 tunes when I buy from them (all 93 octane)...

1. 'aggressive' with cats
2. 'aggressive' w/o cats
3. 'race' w/o cats

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I bought the JEGS cat deletes on amazon for 20 dorrah. they're giving away a 50 dorrah gift card for opening up a credit card and I had some Amex points.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
loud at all rpm or just when you romp it? I'm afraid my neighbors may castrate me.

at idle its not bad at all. I have the Flowmaster Mufflers on my car. You can hear the car idling but its not to loud and not to quiet, just right IMO. But when you get on it people down the street know.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
at idle its not bad at all. I have the Flowmaster Mufflers on my car. You can hear the car idling but its not to loud and not to quiet, just right IMO. But when you get on it people down the street know.

thanks. I have gt500s and luckily park in the garage.

jaywoo

Soooo Boss
Established Member
Mine was loud enough with the baffles out of the Boss that I put them back in. It's pretty quiet now, but I have the stock Boss mufflers. I'd recommend the Jegs pipes.

Users who are viewing this thread