cat deletes

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
thinking about tuning this summer and dumping the cats. I want cat deletes (I'm cheap), but it looks like the bbk fitment sucks. are the cat deletes sold by JEGS and summit racing the same as bbk? thoughts?

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
I heard the same thing about the BBK cat deletes. I'm not sure if it's any better but, you can try the Steeda deletes.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I didn't have an issues with my bbk pipes. I guess as long has you have a decent exhaust guy. I had no leaks. I went with a full exhaust so if you change yiur mind I'm selling my deletes for $75 shipped.

Sly Fox

Established Member
I didn't have an issues with my bbk pipes. I guess as long has you have a decent exhaust guy. I had no leaks. I went with a full exhaust so if you change yiur mind I'm selling my deletes for $75 shipped.

Sorry to thread jack but I'll take them. PM sent.

3 oh 2

Established Member
i used bbk cat deletes and they were a pain in the butt to make them fit because large ball flange .

jaywoo

Soooo Boss
Established Member
I did the Jeg's pipes, but not in stainless. Fit was perfect.

Now ya see them:
medium800.jpg

Now ya don't:
medium800.jpg

JEGS Performance Products 30580 JEGS 2011-Up Mustang GT Exhaust

Last edited:

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
I did the Jeg's pipes, but not in stainless. Fit was perfect.

Now ya see them:
medium800.jpg

Now ya don't:
medium800.jpg

These are the Jeg's pipes. Same price and probably the same manufacturer. They fit nice, but you are gonna need a tune to get rid of the check engine light.

JEGS Performance Products 30580 JEGS 2011-Up Mustang GT Exhaust

I like what you got. aluminumized and perfect fitment. has anyone tried adding spark plug non foulers onto the o2 sensor bungs to trick the ECM?

PLASMAN

Don
Established Member
Put the jegs on mine today with the GT500AB and love it! Its just the right amount of loud and no drone at all.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Base on the info ive read an heard. Do not get bbk cat deletes. They have major leak issues. The best ones ive seen have been jegs an leathal personally

Users who are viewing this thread