Central Cali meeting

Blkdvl

Founding Fathers
Established Member
I had a blast. It was great meeting everyone. And thank you everyone for showing up and participating. Yah...nothing is cooler then seeing a S351R sideways in your rearview mirror....

got to love that s351. dude I LOOK STUPID.im in the white shirt kneeling,MAN I think I smoked the tires at every stop we did ..............my COBRA look freakin BAD ASS .....................

Last edited:

Kevs-svt

More power
Established Member
I had a hell of a time. It sucks about Stan blowing his tranny i guess its better it happened on herndon rather than Friant.

DID YOU JUST BECOME A MEMBER CONGRATS DUDE .Im the dude in the cobra not the red one .the one doing all the burn outs,Do you ever hang out at SONICS ? oh I htink your where in the grey one right

deus

I had the 'stock' grey 03. I used to post regularly on f150online but saw them talking about this post. I've been to Sonic a couple times just to check out some cars but its been a while. I used to post on BSR too.

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
My Rims, For Sale

Hey all, anyone interested in buying my 20'S? ..Brandon ..red '04 L ...BSA Rims. ...since Chuck whooped all over me on Friant Road I need the money for Some mods...LOL (Your truck runs good Chuck!) Serious though I'v been thinking about selling them. I still have my stocks that are in good shape and I really don't need two sets of rims. I'll make someone a good deal since I got them pretty cheap. I payed 1500 for them and I'd take a grand if someone wants them. Still like new. ..ok, I'm back to serching through pics...I'll post them as soon as I can guys! Brandon

bwkelley76

bwkelley76
Established Member
Ideas??

Im not sure how I'm gonna do this, I've got 450 pictures, most of them are really good, Channas camera takes up to 8 pics a second so some of them look like video-clips in progression when we were on the drive. I'm gonna narrow them down, and I guess I'll post them on here. I also have a gallery in truckworld that is easy to acess for everyone, the f150 one is too hard to get to. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread