Central FL Meet

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
viperstang said:
hey i came out last night but i was told you could not make it. i will be there next week maybe we will meet then.bye
I got there at 9, they told me you just left, I heard you ran my friend justen with the sonic blue GT on spray? You put a hurtin on him hey? What is done to your car? Definitly come back out next week, also we are all going to OSW on friday the 20th if you want to come with us.

viperstang

Established Member
hey had to be at work for 4 am so i had to go. sorry i miss you. yes ran with your friend. i will try and make it out on friday. is it going to be alot of diffrent cars or just mustangs?

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
viperstang said:
hey had to be at work for 4 am so i had to go. sorry i miss you. yes ran with your friend. i will try and make it out on friday. is it going to be alot of diffrent cars or just mustangs?
Its gonna be alot of poeple from our club, mustangs, fbodies and a few skittles and hondas, we are gonna meet at Target across from S&S at 4:30 and head off the OSW around 4:45.

04MC

Established Member
I got my car 3 4 weeks ago ... let me know if more meets come up!

crystal_SVT

Established Member
hey everyone im from orange city, we def need to get a good car meet goin! i go to down the 50 meet usually late sat. its ok but like mentioned some of ppl are pricks.. anyways ya i need to meet some other "kool" ppl in the area so we can get somethin goin. im from michigan soo im no stranger to car meets.. telegraphh and woodward are offf the hook! anyways my SN is stangbeatU281 on AIM if anyone around here wants to talk or w.e.

JVENOM

Established Member
yeah i as well "use" to go to the FS meet on colonial and orange, some are pricks/some are friendly! but i would be down to go to other meets some time!

viperstang

Established Member
nick fl

NickFL said:
I should be able to get out there. I will be getting off early tomorrow night. I will ride out and look for you guys!!!!
hey saw that we are both from lakeland maybe we could meet up and ride out to some of these shows together?

repsol

Established Member
crystal_SVT said:
hey everyone im from orange city, we def need to get a good car meet goin! i go to down the 50 meet usually late sat. its ok but like mentioned some of ppl are pricks.. anyways ya i need to meet some other "kool" ppl in the area so we can get somethin goin. im from michigan soo im no stranger to car meets.. telegraphh and woodward are offf the hook! anyways my SN is stangbeatU281 on AIM if anyone around here wants to talk or w.e.

Hey O/city I'm in Deland.There is usually a get together at winn-dixie
here in Deland on Fri nights.I don't go I usually just scream by
and let em hear my supercharger
:-D :-D :-D :-D

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Ok guys we meet every tuesday at the Stake N shake on SR.50 in Clermont. Everyone will be out this week so let me know if anyone wants to come out.

04MC

Established Member
Alright whenever you guys go let me know ... would be sweet to get like 5 maybe 10 or more cobras to roll in there :thumbsup:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
04MC said:
Alright whenever you guys go let me know ... would be sweet to get like 5 maybe 10 or more cobras to roll in there :thumbsup:
The more Cobras or any kind of stang the better. Its not looking good for tonite with all this rain, I hope it clears up, it was supossed to be a good night with alot of races going down.

Users who are viewing this thread