Central FL Meet

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Last edited:

mccoigk

BLUSN8K
Established Member
Oh I meant to say it was an 03/04 cobra. But that Z you ran was the same one I was talking about. I did however find the vid I was thinking of off of a link from your video (Link below). My friend in the red Laser that comes up hauling ass behind the Z and the cobra actually spun a bearing on that run (you can see him slow down suddenly):
Click here to see Video

I thought you were the silver 03/04 cobra in this video.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
viperstang said:
are you guys coming out tonight in clearmont?
Ill be there around 9. We got kicked out of steak and shake and are now across the street in the Ritters parking lot, directly across from A&W

If you cant find it you can call me @ 631-987-7853 Eric.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
mccoigk said:
Oh I meant to say it was an 03/04 cobra. But that Z you ran was the same one I was talking about. I did however find the vid I was thinking of off of a link from your video (Link below). My friend in the red Laser that comes up hauling ass behind the Z and the cobra actually spun a bearing on that run (you can see him slow down suddenly):
Click here to see Video

I thought you were the silver 03/04 cobra in this video.
Yeah that dude use to come out to our meets and that vid was filmed at our meets but I havnt sen him in a while, his budy has a nice black 01 Cobra who came out with him a few times, they post on here but I cant remember thier names.

04MC

Established Member
cobra2798 said:
Yeah that dude use to come out to our meets and that vid was filmed at our meets but I havnt sen him in a while, his budy has a nice black 01 Cobra who came out with him a few times, they post on here but I cant remember thier names.

He's my friend ... the silver car is gone - He has a mystic now with a "little" more power :D

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
04MC said:
He's my friend ... the silver car is gone - He has a mystic now with a "little" more power :D
Didnt he have a 05 right before the terminator? Is his mystic the blown 96' one that Blacks was selling?

You should bring your mystic out to our meet tonite!

Last edited:

04MC

Established Member
cobra2798 said:
Didnt he have a 05 right before the terminator? Is his mystic the blown 96' one that Blacks was selling?

You should bring your mystic out to our meet tonite!

Yes he did ... He bought 04 mystic ... Couldn't make it yesterday, but hopefully next week. :thumbsup:

04MC

Established Member
yup thats him - did u guys race again? lol

Last edited:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
silvrbullit04 said:
i ran the tt350 to. Car is definitely fast. So who had the silver 03 and then got a mystic 04? Whats done to the mystic?
I think the mystic has a ported blower and the usual bolt ons, similiar setup to yours I think.

04MC

Established Member
Ya ported blower.

I am really not a big fan or ported blowers and MOST of the tuners aren't either. Just the possibility of losing torque on a 3800 car is no fun.

Do it once and do it right KB Or Whipple. I am doing Whipple soon.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Hey...

You guys gonna be out tonight??? If so, so shoot me a PM, or post the info here. I might be able to get out tonight.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
NickFL said:
You guys gonna be out tonight??? If so, so shoot me a PM, or post the info here. I might be able to get out tonight.
I was in NC for thanksgiving so I didnt go this week but ill be out this tuesday, if you wanna come out ill PM you directions, id love to see that beast in person, let me know.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
I rode out there!!!

I finally rode all the way out there on Tuesday, but it didnt look like anyone was there!!!:cuss: :cuss:

I am going to ride over to Oldsmar tomorrow night if you want to go over there. There is a Stang Gang meet at the Sonic over there, and they usually have a pretty good turnout. Everytime I have been out to one of their meets in Lakeland, there have been about 30 cars, and these guys are from Hillsborough and Pinellas. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in going tomorrow night!!!

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
NickFL said:
I finally rode all the way out there on Tuesday, but it didnt look like anyone was there!!!:cuss: :cuss:

I am going to ride over to Oldsmar tomorrow night if you want to go over there. There is a Stang Gang meet at the Sonic over there, and they usually have a pretty good turnout. Everytime I have been out to one of their meets in Lakeland, there have been about 30 cars, and these guys are from Hillsborough and Pinellas. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in going tomorrow night!!!
The meet was moved from Steak and Shake to a new spot down 50 a little east, thats why you didnt see anyone. I havnt been to the new spot yet so couldnt tell you exactly where it is but ill get you directions if you want. Ill be there this week, there was a meet it was just moved and I didnt know cause I was out of state for the holiday. Sorry you drove out here for nothing. If you want to come out next week just let me know and ill give the correct directions.

Users who are viewing this thread