Central Florida E85 stations

N20D5OH

Established Member
So I've had pretty much no luck with Google so I figured I'd hop on here and see if I could get some help. I live in the Tampa area and use E85, and I'd like to not have to switch back and forth if I can help it. My daughter is in competitive gymnastics which brings me all over the state. I'll be heading to Daytona in a couple of weeks which is the trip I'm most worried about. I'll be taking I-4 the whole way across basically and was hoping I could find out where some are along the way. I'll also be going to Fort Myers from Tampa if anyone knows of some along I-75 between here and there. I've been saying I want to develop an app like Gas Buddy but for just E85, I need to get on it.

N20D5OH

Established Member

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I think it's called ligato citgo on michigan ave in Orlando. It's right next to i4 however there's no michigan exit going east on i4. You can get there from either the OBT/441 exit or kaley exit, either one will only take a few minutes to get there. It tested e88 last week

N20D5OH

Established Member
I think it's called ligato citgo on michigan ave in Orlando. It's right next to i4 however there's no michigan exit going east on i4. You can get there from either the OBT/441 exit or kaley exit, either one will only take a few minutes to get there. It tested e88 last week

Perfect, thank you so much. That's exactly what I needed. I seriously am going to make an app if I ever have any spare time.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
If it were me, I would just swap to a 93 octane tune for road trips as range anxiety is super annoying and could leave you high and dry. What happens if you get to a station that is supposed to have E85 but the pump is broken or the tank is empty??

I also wouldn't feel comfortable putting an unknown ethanol blend in my car since it is tuned for a specific % ethanol blend. You're on stock fuel system too so I would be worried about sludge and other crap in older ethanol stations/tanks.

Just my $.02..

YRMV

N20D5OH

Established Member
If it were me, I would just swap to a 93 octane tune for road trips as range anxiety is super annoying and could leave you high and dry. What happens if you get to a station that is supposed to have E85 but the pump is broken or the tank is empty??

I also wouldn't feel comfortable putting an unknown ethanol blend in my car since it is tuned for a specific % ethanol blend. You're on stock fuel system too so I would be worried about sludge and other crap in older ethanol stations/tanks.

Just my $.02..

YRMV

True. My tuner whacked out on me last time I changed tunes and scared the shit out of me, Sai and I were worried I fried the ecu. I need to get a new tuner soon but until then. That and the fact I hate the way my car smells when I run 93 really makes me not want to run it. First world problems, I know.

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I've made te trip up to Orlando on e85 and them juic3d a trip like tht makes you a bit uneasy trying to find places and hoping the actually have it.. It's happened to me even locally where my usually flex fuel station was all out and I had to switch back.. Get with your runner and have him right a good 93 tune and just update your sct for seem less transition between ping back and forth..

Also tere is a flex fuel app that tells you stations with e85..

N20D5OH

Established Member
I've made te trip up to Orlando on e85 and them juic3d a trip like tht makes you a bit uneasy trying to find places and hoping the actually have it.. It's happened to me even locally where my usually flex fuel station was all out and I had to switch back.. Get with your runner and have him right a good 93 tune and just update your sct for seem less transition between ping back and forth..

Also tere is a flex fuel app that tells you stations with e85..

There certainly is an app, it doesn't show at least 3 stations that I know of. I understand I can switch back to 93, I don't want to. That's why I asked where stations that I'm positive exist were, but aren't showing up on the apps or maps on the web. I knew there were people running it in Orlando so decided to post here and ask. Now I can make the trip anxiety free. And if they happen to be out of it, I can just switch back to 93.

04compgt

Established Member
Just to clear something up, he isn't talking about his tuner writing him a bad 93 tune, he is talking about his handheld sct flasher bricking his ecu constantly while trying to switch to a 93 tune,

N20D5OH

Established Member
Just to clear something up, he isn't talking about his tuner writing him a bad 93 tune, he is talking about his handheld sct flasher bricking his ecu constantly while trying to switch to a 93 tune,

Sorry for the confusion. I have the greatest tooner money doesn't have to buy!

hopony

Established Member
No e85 in Daytona unless you buy it from a can. One of the e85 sites says there's a station in orange city but I am not sure it is current.

69camaro...

Established Member
Top your tank off, throw 20 gallons in your trunk for the drive. Youll make it just fine if your not driving like a bandit

Users who are viewing this thread