CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather

AJ@CFM

Established Member
[h=2]CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather[/h]
We are excited to present to you all at SVTP our CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breathers! We make these for a wide range of applications including all of your late model Fords in a variety of finishes! These will install in less than a minute! Simply remove your oil cap and twist our breather in it's place!

FEATURES:

• Only breather that does not interfere or disable your factory PCV system
  • Integrated baffle to keep oil particles from saturating the filter element (no oily mess under your hood!)
  • Unique check-ball design allows crankcase pressure to be released without causing vacuum leak
  • Available in most popular powder coat finishes
  • Made in the USA

To learn more about this product and read why it's unique compared to the others on the market check out this link:http://tinyurl.com/o959eba

Click the picture for applications, finishes & pricing!

AJ@CFM

Established Member
We are now offering our CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather paired with a JLT Oil Separator as a combo package deal!
Check out the link here: http://tinyurl.com/qbwq6qj

1-1010&jltosp-gt500_1364_detail.jpg

Last edited:

Hector@CFM

Here is some info I am working on for a brochure that I wanted to share with you guys:

A CFM Performance crankcase breather or "breather" is a direct replacement for the factory oil cap on your valve cover. It allows unwanted positive pressure to be released from the engine's crankcase but remains sealed under vacuum so unmetered air will not enter the system causing a lean condition which is a very common problem with many aftermarket breathers. The build up of gases in a pressurized crankcase will attempt to ventilate wherever possible, such as dip stick, rings, seals etc. A breather becomes even more necessary as boost is increased through the use of aftermarket pulleys, throttle bodies and air intakes.

Installing a CFM Performance breather allows you to retain the factory PCV system which is essential. Disabling or disconnecting the PCV system can allow moisture to accumulate in the crankcase, which will reduce oil life and promote the formation of engine-damaging sludge. Crankcase pressure will reduce the efficiency of the oil control rings and long term problems with oil consumption may be caused.

We now offer the package advertised on the post above which provides a complete solution to help minimize crankcase pressure while allowing you to retain a functional factory PCV system without ingesting unwanted oil particles into the engine.

We would love to hear any questions you might have on this product!

Stri8ed

Killer
Established Member
Does using a breather like this help reduce blow-by? I already have a separator but I would like to be effective as possible on stoping blow-by.

Hector@CFM

Every engine has a different amount of blow-by depending on amount of cylinder pressure and piston ring seal. The only way to decrease blow-by is to decrease cylinder pressure (less boost/rpm in your case). Our breather just helps get the resulting crankcase pressure out.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Is there a specific one for 07+GT500's? Didn't see one listed, only said GT and V6. Also, I know your I trying to sell a product and your answer will probably be no but perhaps someone else can verify if there are any negative side effects of using this breather? Nice looking pieces and if it helps keep oil out if the blower I'm down.

Never mind on the GT500 specific one, figured it out but my other question still stands

Last edited:

AJ@CFM

Established Member
No negative issues with using this valve cover breather. We haven't received any feedback on negative issues other than a customer who advised that his "wrench light" came on but was having same issue with stock oil cap on as well.

Last edited:

bossnova3

Established Member
Can these be place on the driver side and eliminate the PCV connection to the CAI on that side?

Users who are viewing this thread