CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
IMG_0323_zps6aeaab8a.jpg

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Thanks and No prob, I realized afterwards I left some fingerprints on it lol I should've wiped it before the pic. It does look great hopefully in conjunction with my Bob's oil separator it keeps that oil out.

Hector@CFM

Thanks and No prob, I realized afterwards I left some fingerprints on it lol I should've wiped it before the pic. It does look great hopefully in conjunction with my Bob's oil separator it keeps that oil out.

Didn't even notice that. If you don't mind and if you have time, could you take a full engine pic? I would love to add yours to our valve cover breather album on our facebook page.

Hector@CFM

Hey guys, here's a link to the CFM Performance valve cover breather gallery on our facebook page if you'd like to check them out: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...59.1073741826.34671092958&type=1&l=efd8a32c00

I would like to bring to your attention that this product is not just a cosmetic add-on but a functional part that allows unwanted positive crankcase pressure to escape which eliminates long term oil seal damage and prevents leaks. This is also the only breather with a baffle to keep oil particles from saturating the filter element and a check ball to keep unmetered air from entering the PCV system. This is the correct way to vent crankcase pressure rather than eliminating the PCV system like most people do.

Users who are viewing this thread