CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather

bossnova3

Established Member
Got mine happy with the fast shipping, so far works as advertise I'll Dyno my car and report back brand new engine setup but good product
Thanks
Ed

F8533C58-47D7-4E25-A580-EA2B6A8C5668.jpg
"]
D41449F7-491C-4BC0-AE0F-26841753A2EC.jpg
"]

overtime

Established Member
To the folks that have purchased one. How are they performing? Is there any leakage out of the filter, running down on the covers. Is fitment nice and tight?

Curious about how you guys like the product. Had another brand for awhile and I just couldn't handle the oil leaking out the filter.

Thanks for you replies

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Mine showed up yesterday. No time to install or drive. Car pretty much sits in the garage, so I'll let you know next week.

AJ@CFM

Established Member
takes less than a minute to install, twist your oil cap off and twist this breather on in it's place and you're done!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
takes less than a minute to install, twist your oil cap off and twist this breather on in it's place and you're done!

Yea I know. Got that, the JLT separator from you also. I have a JLT radiator cover and hood struts to install. Packing the Explorer now to head to Houston for LSU vs. Wisconsin. I'll do the swap on Monday and take some pics.

bossnova3

Established Member
Honestly the car has behaved as before haven't seen any difference what so ever no cel's or nothing, so my opinion is I'm still on the fence if the $80 give or take is worth it...

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Car is driving the same but I'm starting to wonder if having the motor vented under wot will change a/f. Should I data log my car to make sure?

Hector@CFM

Honestly the car has behaved as before haven't seen any difference what so ever no cel's or nothing, so my opinion is I'm still on the fence if the $80 give or take is worth it...

It's definitely worth it. You're not going to "feel" a difference but it is definitely doing its job.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
I put mine on last week and so far I've put about 200 miles on it. It's an incredibly well made piece, fits flawlessly, and looks great. So far it's perfect. It's still as clean and dry as the moment I put it on. I don't expect it to vent much at all until I run it hard (which I haven't yet). I'll be hitting the track this weekend with my new icebox and 25lbs of boost, so we'll see how it does.

Users who are viewing this thread