CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather

Hector@CFM

10% off our unique valve cover breathers for SVTP members until the end of June. Get yours today!

ae607af8-e8bf-4bb2-b1ec-c32ff4349377.jpg

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Another one? lol Is this the 4th or 5th one? I see you added a '16 GT to the stable. Nice!

How about we make this one a BOGO deal? You can use it, gift it or sell it as you please. Just a little something to show my gratitude.

Just PM me with details on the second one.

Both Lightnings, GTO, GT500, Explorer, and the 16GT. It's an excellent dress up and functional piece. I've had a couple of people buy them after seeing mine. I'll PM you.

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Went ahead and Ordered one too. The baffle is what sells me, How many guys running this kit making over 20psi? I actually just finished ordering all of the parts needed to vent both sides to a Breather Can similar to what JPC offers. My biggest fear with the more aggressive venting option is misting and odor. I suppose I can keep everything to switch over in case I ever feel like going find out how fast she can run a mile in...

Hector@CFM

Went ahead and Ordered one too. The baffle is what sells me, How many guys running this kit making over 20psi? I actually just finished ordering all of the parts needed to vent both sides to a Breather Can similar to what JPC offers. My biggest fear with the more aggressive venting option is misting and odor. I suppose I can keep everything to switch over in case I ever feel like going find out how fast she can run a mile in...

Thanks for the order! We have a handful of racecars running the breather but mostly supercharged/turbocharged street cars. Misting or odor should not be a problem with our breather unless blowby is excessive.

Users who are viewing this thread