CFM Performance Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Hector,

What's the difference between a satin and black "finish" option? I want a flat black "top finish", but I'm uncertain on the finish. I don't want it shiny.

I'm thinking flat black with a satin finish. Looking for a flat black theme, with no shine :thumbsup:

I tried the code MMMBREATHER but it seems that it doesn't apply to this item:

CFM Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather & JLT Oil Separator for 2007-2014 Shelby GT500

Does it apply?

Thanks

Last edited:

Hector@CFM

Hector,

What's the difference between a satin and black "finish" option? I want a flat black "top finish", but I'm uncertain on the finish. I don't want it shiny.

I'm thinking flat black with a satin finish. Looking for a flat black theme, with no shine :thumbsup:

I tried the code MMMBREATHER but it seems that it doesn't apply to this item:

CFM Baffled Billet Valve Cover Breather & JLT Oil Separator for 2007-2014 Shelby GT500

Does it apply?

Thanks

Unfortunately, that combo is already discounted and discount codes cannot be used. Flat black is not shiny and looks great on most applications.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
93 Lightning

cfmlightning.jpg

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
Hector,

I never really got my original question answered. If you order just the breather, you get one choice of "breather top finish". That's pretty straightforward.

However, if you order the JLT and CFM breather, now you must choose "Finish (black or satin)" AND "breather top finish (all the colors as a choice)".

I don't understand what "Finish (black or satin)" means, or what it's referring to, is it the color or finish for the JLT piece????

Thanks!

Hector@CFM

Hector,

I never really got my original question answered. If you order just the breather, you get one choice of "breather top finish". That's pretty straightforward.

However, if you order the JLT and CFM breather, now you must choose "Finish (black or satin)" AND "breather top finish (all the colors as a choice)".

I don't understand what "Finish (black or satin)" means, or what it's referring to, is it the color or finish for the JLT piece????

Thanks!

My apologies. Yes, that refers to the anodize finish on the JLT separator. Satin is clear anodize which has a satin silver look to it.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
You should change that on the website, it's very confusing. Make the selection "JLT Finish", or similar. That CFM Breather is a great design!

Users who are viewing this thread