Challenger Super Stock - MOPAR = Mo Powa

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I love it!

Does Dodge make any kind of Hybrid/Electric car? Serious question.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
You'd think by now if the platform is that old that the costs to produce them would come down greatly.

But so does the market, right? From my perspective I have zero interest in trading in my HC on the played out "new" version.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I'll never forgive him on how he held Green Bay hostage with that whole retire, not going to retire, only to say I'm going to Minnesota garbage. He would of been better of by just retiring gracefully and be done with it instead.
Or GB could have let him play a few more years....

Owners see everything as win/$ and forget the passion and loyalty of fans.

Chicago did Jordan Dirty, Colts did Patton Dirty, Miami ****ed Wade, Lakers screwed Shaq, etc.

These guys don't retire when they peak because to get to that performance level, you have to have that mentality. They don't quit until they are physically unable to play.

I'll admit, Lakers learned from Shaq and did Kobe a solid.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
You'd think by now if the platform is that old that the costs to produce them would come down greatly.
Except the costs of materials, inflation, Healthcare, EPA fines, etc continue to rise.

They do offer huge discounts and incentives, you should be able to get $10k off sticker.

They have also continued to add content. Leather wrapped dash, upgraded axles and diff, bigger S/C, Chiller Pack, Drag Radials, etc.

The car isn't just 10hp, but it comes with all the Demon drag stuff the Redeye didn't come with.

Should someone run and trade in their 2019 Redeye or Demon? Hell no, but someone wanting to ditch a Mustang setup from a Scat or that's been saving for a HC since 2015 might be damn excited to pony up a few more grand and get a hot car.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
These cars aren't that impressive.

Not was anything from thr Golden Era. A damn Honda Odessa will wax the floor with a 440 Charger.

You may like them but as it stands they are milking the shit out of an old ass platform.

Because Ford and GM have never milked a platform? Do you hate capitalism?

They aren't holding onto an era, they aren't worthy of high praise. I'll be glad to see less of them on the road in the future but since they had a 20 year production run that may never happen either.

Sounds like something a guy trading a '70 Boss 302 for a '78 Prelude would say.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
These cars aren't that impressive.
Yeah,.......you're right!!! Over 800HP on pump gas isn't impressive.
LMFAO

giphy.gif

slow poke

Established Member
Not was anything from thr Golden Era. A damn Honda Odessa will wax the floor with a 440 Charger.

Because Ford and GM have never milked a platform? Do you hate capitalism?

Sounds like something a guy trading a '70 Boss 302 for a '78 Prelude would say.

You're all over the place, yeah I hate capitalism and would trade a 70 boss for a piece of shit prelude.

slow poke

Established Member
Except the costs of materials, inflation, Healthcare, EPA fines, etc continue to rise.

They do offer huge discounts and incentives, you should be able to get $10k off sticker.

They have also continued to add content. Leather wrapped dash, upgraded axles and diff, bigger S/C, Chiller Pack, Drag Radials, etc.

The car isn't just 10hp, but it comes with all the Demon drag stuff the Redeye didn't come with.

Should someone run and trade in their 2019 Redeye or Demon? Hell no, but someone wanting to ditch a Mustang setup from a Scat or that's been saving for a HC since 2015 might be damn excited to pony up a few more grand and get a hot car.

Leather wrapped dash!!! Well shit you don't say!!! That's the upgrade I've been waiting for!!!

Do you work for Fiat? Sounds like salesman talking points

Last edited:

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Leather wrapped dash!!! Well shit you don't say!!! That's the upgrade I've been waiting for!!!

If there was a stripper option that shaved 1000lbs off I would be interested. While they are at it they can shave a foot off the length and 6 inches off the width.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
If there was a stripper option that shaved 1000lbs off I would be interested. While they are at it they can shave a foot off the length and 6 inches off the width.
Go buy a Camaro then... Oh wait

blk02edge

Established Member
The length and width don't bug me it's the damn airspace the Challenger commands.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It's not, it's easy now. The gt500 has 760hp that's not the impressive part of the car, hp isn't a hard thing to get more of now.
Yeah,....that's true. The GT500 is a beast as well.
I couldn't run 800HP on pump gas in my car. SUCKS!!!!!!!! lol (I'd be close with E85 though, the liquid gold.)

e85svt

Established Member
To make 800+ on pump gas and stay within modern emissions standards while having good durability and good street manners is no easy feet. Let's not forget that the moment you start adding power to the gt500 the cats really need to come off. I'm sure that would be an easy fix though
It's not, it's easy now. The gt500 has 760hp that's not the impressive part of the car, hp isn't a hard thing to get more of now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread