• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Chanelling My Inner CoBro To Unleash My Anti SS Swag!!

Discussion in 'Road Kill Drive-Thru' started by svtshadow, Jul 23, 2016.

1. svtshadow

svtshadow Banned

Someone that understands the internet and this particular section of the website....:beer:

2. svtshadow

svtshadow Banned

Dude, you can call me Daddy, Baba, Papa or Dada. Regardless of where you go on this site, I will always own the shit out of you. You are always going to be my _______. You are lucky this is not SD. Everything I post is with passion. Now step away from the internet because right now your stupid call out just backfired right in your face AND...

hjgyutyyutyuyuiyuiy.jpg .

YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED BRO! "You ain't nothing but a slice of cheese without the corners...You ain't never gone be a slice *****!!!."

3. svtshadow

svtshadow Banned

LOL, wishing death on somebody is very low of you. I expect better from you. How impressed will you be if I wrapped my COBRA around a utility pole while doing 45mph in the state of Virginia, and you were the first one on the scene? Would you give me CPR?

4. silver03svt

silver03svt Heavy Handed Guidance Counselor Established Member

I never said I WISHED death upon anybody, so do NOT twist up my words. But with your track record of tickets, spinouts, and crashes already, I would NOT be surprised if at some point you became another statistic of street racing gone bad.

AND....if you wrapped your Cobra around a utility pole at 45, I would only be impressed by the lack of superior driving skills that you ACTUALLY have versus what you claim to have.

AND....if you wrecked in the area I work in, Fire/EMS would be on scene faster that I would be, so we don't have to worry about whether I would give you CPR, if you needed it. All I will say is that there may be some hesitation to knowing you make out with goats on your farm.

5. Machdup1

Machdup1 Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

So you broke two rules (knowingly posting untrue information and harassing a mod) and you think you owned me. Interesting position.

BTW, you never answered either of the questions:

How did he talk shit to you with his window rolled up and not in alignment with your window?

How did you stop at the end of the race, jump out of your car and yell "**** You" to him as he went by at the end of a street race?

The only part of the story that is probably true is the part where your car broke, again. I'm actually kind of surprised that it is still running. Maybe you should post some more fake pictures of your car like last time. LOL.

6. Zemedici

Zemedici Well-Known Member Established Member

:lol::lol::lol:

7. svtshadow

svtshadow Banned

In my defense, I have never crashed my cobra not even once, and most of those tickets were dropped due to my prowess in a court of law and lack of evidence against those charges. And lets keep goats out of this. Please.

But on a serious note, do you feel I harass you?

8. silver03svt

silver03svt Heavy Handed Guidance Counselor Established Member

You may not have "crashed" in the sense you have not struck anything, but there are PLENTY of threads/posts here on SVTP to show that you have a lack of common sense and don't know how to handle that Cobra. And two I am specifically referring to are the time you took a turn at an intersection, fishtailed, and ALMOSt hit a curb and another car.

February 2, 2015:

And the second. Posted April 2, 2016:

So again, while technically not a "crash" where you impacted something, they are close enough in my book to show you cannot handle that Cobra.

And no, I do not feel like you harass me at all.