changed up the style on my C5Z

Yulla

SVT Noob
Established Member
I love it, looks mean. I haven't seen a lot of C5's, but yours is easily my favorite so far :thumbsup:

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
Having a C5Z myself, I don't understand how you drive that. It looks great, but don't you scrape everything?

LOL I asked him the same question on Instagram like a day ago when I saw his post there!

---

Haha, badass seein these in high res man, like I said before, amazing looking vette. Do you have any vids of this thing in action? All I remember seein on IG was your nitrous purge in a parking lot I think?

DSS

Established Member
thanks for all the great compliments folks , much appreciated

Nice car...

And lol at apologizing for taking photos with a Note 4..... Thing takes better photos than almost every phone and most point and shoots. You need SLR for a better photo.... They are fine.

thanks man
haha yea the note 4 is not bad at all, and its hard to find good hosting site for high rise pictures

Looks amazing! Just don't know how you drive around on anything other than freshly paved roads it's so low lol. Looks like you can barely fit a playing card between the tires and fender, but it looks killer!

just dont forget how low your car is and be patient when shit gets in your way hahaha, believe it or not the front and rear dont rub unless i go 3 wheeling on driveways since weight is shifted so much, and thanks bro

When are you going to take it to shift sector? lol.

its way too slow for shift sector, and it only plays on the street

Having a C5Z myself, I don't understand how you drive that. It looks great, but don't you scrape everything?

i just take my time and stay patient

LOL I asked him the same question on Instagram like a day ago when I saw his post there!

---

Haha, badass seein these in high res man, like I said before, amazing looking vette. Do you have any vids of this thing in action? All I remember seein on IG was your nitrous purge in a parking lot I think?

patient and calm is the best approach when bump, driveways, etc... gets in your way

not to be cocky or anything like that but my area is full of all shit talk cowards, that is the biggest reason for no action video and my car is too slow

here click this link
https://instagram.com/p/ypw-ngqp-0/?taken-by=livin_twice

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
^^ NOW that's funny right there ahahaha!! Straight call out ahahaha.. that's awesome! I'll be down to run when I'm done, but not to 170.. and not for money.. lol..

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn that's a awesome looking C5Z, still one of my all-time favorite vettes, I wouldn't change a thing OP.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Good lawd. That car looks amazing. Well done OP! :beer:

atxjustice6r

Established Member
I don't care for the front splitter myself but I get the look your going for. It certainly looks racecar. Im slammed on bolts and can't imagine having a splitter, it's already a pain but haven't put a scratch on the bumper yet. I do replace that plastic valence under the bumper often though

DSS

Established Member
thanks for the compliment folks,

Damn that's a awesome looking C5Z, still one of my all-time favorite vettes, I wouldn't change a thing OP.

thanks man,

^^ NOW that's funny right there ahahaha!! Straight call out ahahaha.. that's awesome! I'll be down to run when I'm done, but not to 170.. and not for money.. lol..

hahaa nah it aint really a call out, its more like exposing them cowards that cant man up to their words, money makes it more interesting and 170 is fun :D

Looks great dss. What's the brand on the splitter and skirts?

thanks man
front is made by C7Carbon and the sideskirts is made by CorvetteCreationz

Looks great man, what hood is that?

thanks man, the hood is full cf ACP world challenge, weight less than 10lb :rockon:

Good lawd. That car looks amazing. Well done OP! :beer:

thanks bro, :beer:

I don't care for the front splitter myself but I get the look your going for. It certainly looks racecar. Im slammed on bolts and can't imagine having a splitter, it's already a pain but haven't put a scratch on the bumper yet. I do replace that plastic valence under the bumper often though

everyone has different style, taste or tolerance. I have the patience for the BS consequences that comes with my car being the way it is

jblood37

Established Member
I'm not a big fan of the c5, but man yours looks great! Did you flip one of those pictures horizontally? Just asking bc the writing on the rear tire makes it look like pic was taken in a mirror haha.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member

There's a vid of him getting DRUG by 1raresnake that was posted here.

Users who are viewing this thread