changed up the style on my C5Z

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
In for the vid of knife fight, will take nothing less at this point...

It won't happen man. Well maybe it will... DSS has gotten into fights and they've been recorded so who knows.. It could get good, but I highly doubt it'll get to that.. The bay area is divided though I can tell you that much.

EDIT: and it's not divided between ford and chevy... There are a lot of chevy guys that like the ford guys or fast cars in general.. That's me and my friends lol. Don't care what you drive.. If it's fast and clean and the owners are cool.. then it's all good with us.

Last edited:

DSS

Established Member
Yea man for sure.. You and your guys are the real deal for the street no doubt about that.. I learned a lot on how to safely race on the street that's for sure. My standards won't change. I have a wife, a 5yr old, and 10yrs worth of military that I won't throw away if I get caught.. Nothing personal at all bro just can't get caught up losing money or jail time.. I go to jail I lose my job, my health insurance, my retirement that's all. I'll probably still meet up and hang out.. I might have read your msg wrong, but I don't talk shit.. You put "those that talk shit toward me and you a few of them".. But you know I don't run my mouth lol.

its all good Chris I fully understand, family first so no need to explain man. You always been pretty stand up about things and most case neutral. yea my bad I worded that wrong I ment to say " you know a few of them " blame it on the galaxy note 4 haha

things starting to heat up around my group, in the next few months, I am going to be one of slowest if i dont step my game, its rare these days when we show up to meets, but if your in town ill be sure to hit ya up next we go

i

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I live here now ;).. So I'll be around.. Yea I'm pretty neutral.. I get along with everyone.. I don't get caught up in the bs as you know.. I enjoy almost everyone's company even if they wanna shoot eachother ahahaha.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
so.....ya'll gonna race or keep making out?

tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png

GhostRiderblk

GhostRider
Established Member
Here's the funny part, I don't have a crew so I don't know what the **** you're talking about. You must have me confused with someone else. Funny how you got all butt hurt from that comment. If you go through your own posts you're the one who's cocky.

I read through both posts and did not find anything funny I'm disappointed :(

Users who are viewing this thread