changed up the style on my C5Z

DSS

Established Member
thanks for all the compliments

I'm not a big fan of the c5, but man yours looks great! Did you flip one of those pictures horizontally? Just asking bc the writing on the rear tire makes it look like pic was taken in a mirror haha.
accidentally switched my cell phone camera to mirror mode

so much better looking than a C7 i can even believe it.

haah damn..thanks man

There's a vid of him getting DRUG by 1raresnake that was posted here.

the funny part is, with all that cockiness and big talk about racing from your northbay crew, yall decided to cower in fear, then bitch race with your keyboards and hoped someone or anyone would hand my car a lost

Lance a friend of mind was the only one man enough to race, which he end up with a big win over me, i am not gonna make any excuses but he brought out a more complete built car and i didnt

after that lost and it was shown I had major issues with my car. then All of a sudden yall cowards started talking big, wanting to race etc..

I hurried to fully resolve the issue. Within a month my car was back to 100% and was better than ever. Since mid of 2013, all i been hearing are crickets from your coward crew,

want action vids? we all know you cowards dont want non

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yea sadly I refuse to race for money or to those speeds ahaha, on the street atleast. At Shift Sector I'll do it, so we'll probably never run, but I do wanna see the vette in person at somepoint.

Coiled03

Established Member
So, this is strange. I'm not a fan of C5Zs in general, and I can't stand the the black/black look most times.

But for some reason, I love this car!

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
the funny part is, with all that cockiness and big talk about racing from your northbay crew, yall decided to cower in fear, then bitch race with your keyboards and hoped someone or anyone would hand my car a lost

Lance a friend of mind was the only one man enough to race, which he end up with a big win over me, i am not gonna make any excuses but he brought out a more complete built car and i didnt

after that lost and it was shown I had major issues with my car. then All of a sudden yall cowards started talking big, wanting to race etc..

I hurried to fully resolve the issue. Within a month my car was back to 100% and was better than ever. Since mid of 2013, all i been hearing are crickets from your coward crew,

want action vids? we all know you cowards dont want non

Here's the funny part, I don't have a crew so I don't know what the **** you're talking about. You must have me confused with someone else. Funny how you got all butt hurt from that comment. If you go through your own posts you're the one who's cocky.

DSS

Established Member
Yea sadly I refuse to race for money or to those speeds ahaha, on the street atleast. At Shift Sector I'll do it, so we'll probably never run, but I do wanna see the vette in person at somepoint.

okay no worries....then what's the point going to shift sector then haha, to be honest cars with less than 900whp is pointless to bring those events all they will do is get in the way,

So, this is strange. I'm not a fan of C5Zs in general, and I can't stand the the black/black look most times.

But for some reason, I love this car!

Thanks man,

Love it!!!! Very mean looking ride for sure!!!

Thanks playa

Here's the funny part, I don't have a crew so I don't know what the **** you're talking about. You must have me confused with someone else. Funny how you got all butt hurt from that comment. If you go through your own posts you're the one who's cocky.

It's ok, you can pretend you don't know these people I'm talking about, like before, I already know nothing will come out of this #bunchofcowards

Hahhahaa put the popcorn away, nothing is going to happen

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
It's ok, you can pretend you don't know these people I'm talking about, like before, I already know nothing will come out of this #bunchofcowards

Hahhahaa put the popcorn away, nothing is going to happen
Haha shut the **** up! Go cry me a river you lil b*tch. Acting like I'm apart of a crew which I'm not. Who the **** would be scared to run you anyway? All you want to do is run for $ maybe if you'd run for fun you'd get more runs instead of running your mouth. Your mouth is what got your ass kicked in the past. Post up more "action" before acting like you're Floyd Mayweather of street racing because so far the only "action" from this Z was you getting spanked by a Cobra.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
okay no worries....then what's the point going to shift sector then haha, to be honest cars with less than 900whp is pointless to bring those events all they will do is get in the way,

I've gone to 4 events.. There are more cars in the 600-900rwhp range then 900 and above.. That's the truth.. You should look into it honestly. It's a lot of fun, and it's safe and you can't get pulled over for doing 180+mph :).. I wouldn't mind running for money at Shift Sector.. It just wouldn't be 500 lol.. $20 sure.. $100 at most.. You can line up against other cars for money there.. And there are a lot of cars there who's feelings you'd hurt.

DSS

Established Member
thanks for the compliment folks,

my bad for these arguments,

Haha shut the **** up! Go cry me a river you lil b*tch. Acting like I'm apart of a crew which I'm not. Who the **** would be scared to run you anyway? All you want to do is run for $ maybe if you'd run for fun you'd get more runs instead of running your mouth. Your mouth is what got your ass kicked in the past. Post up more "action" before acting like your Floyd Mayweather of street racing because so far the only "action" from this Z was you getting spanked by a Cobra.

Talk is ****ing cheap punk ass bitch. I guarantee you wont be mouthing off that without that keyboard and distance in front of you. I been into many fights and I didnt win em all. I been into many race and I didnt win em all. but whatever I say, I man up to it, even if it gets me to lose money or hurt I simply dont give a ****, cuz I Aint ****ing bitch ass cowards like you and the car bitches you be hanging around with,

I know for a fact that you and your bitches are scared to race me, but if they knew 100% they could win they wont hesitate to put big money down, but nah yall bunch of punk ass bitches and just cower away to your circle jerk, and gossip like bunch of females

i am going to stop this here, its just another back and fourth talk with my side trying to make something happen and yall find other words to use for excuses, resulting nothing.. ****ing pathetic

put up or shut the **** up

I've gone to 4 events.. There are more cars in the 600-900rwhp range then 900 and above.. That's the truth.. You should look into it honestly. It's a lot of fun, and it's safe and you can't get pulled over for doing 180+mph :).. I wouldn't mind running for money at Shift Sector.. It just wouldn't be 500 lol.. $20 sure.. $100 at most.. You can line up against other cars for money there.. And there are a lot of cars there who's feelings you'd hurt.

I would have went long time ago if i cared about shift sector, you delt with me in the past. It wasnt all about the money race with me, but these past few years it left a bad taste with all these excuses and backing out last minute. After 4 different occasions a car backing out the last minute, wasting my time and decent amount money to set up a car, I had enough, from then on no more racing for fun, and also with decent money on the line. It cuts the bullshit excuses to minimum less " i am low boost" or "i am on safe mode" etc....

my car is slow I would go broke trying to match those big ballers, I am only out for those that talk shit toward me and you a few of them, but whatever, you have my number hit me up when your standard changes

Last edited:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Talk is ****ing cheap punk ass bitch. I guarantee you wont be mouthing off that without that keyboard and distance in front of you. I been into many fights and I didnt win em all. I been into many race and I didnt win em all. I man up to what ever I say, if it gets me to lose money or hurt I simply dont give a ****, cuz I Aint ****ing bitch ass cowards like you and the car bitches you be hanging around with,

I know for a fact that you and your bitches are scared to race me, but if they knew 100% they could win they wont hesitate to put big money down, but nah yall bunch of punk ass bitches and just cower away to your circle jerk, and gossip like bunch of females

i am going to stop this here, its just another back and fourth talk with my side trying to make something happen and yall find other words to use for excuses, resulting nothing.. ****ing pathetic

put up or shut the **** up

HAHAHAHAHA OMG we have a bad ass here! I'll tell you what, you see my orange SS in my sig and when you see me run up talking shit and I guarantee you I'm not a key board warrior. The key board warrior here is you and I don't give a shit how many fights you've been in because we all saw how you fight like a straight b*tch. LMAO, OMG if I tell the forums I've been in to fights they'll quiver in fear of my presence. HAHAHAHA ok b*tch

By the way, next time don't get your panties in a bunch. All because I said you got drug. LOL

Last edited:

DSS

Established Member
HAHAHAHAHA OMG we have a bad ass here! I'll tell you what, you see my orange SS in my sig and when you see me run up talking shit and I guarantee you I'm not a key board warrior. The key board warrior here is you and I don't give a shit how many fights you've been in because we all saw how you fight like a straight b*tch. LMAO, OMG if I tell the forums I've been in to fights they'll quiver in fear of my presence. HAHAHAHA ok b*tch

By the way, next time don't get your panties in a bunch. All because I said you got drug. LOL

check your PM hit up my number

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
In for the vid of knife fight, will take nothing less at this point...

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I would have went long time ago if i cared about shift sector, you delt with me in the past. It wasnt all about the money race with me, but these past few years it left a bad taste with all these excuses and backing out last minute. After 4 different occasions a car backing out the last minute, wasting my time and decent amount money to set up a car, I had enough, from then on no more racing for fun, and also with decent money on the line. It cuts the bullshit excuses to minimum less " i am low boost" or "i am on safe mode" etc....

my car is slow I would go broke trying to match those big ballers, I am only out for those that talk shit toward me and you a few of them, but whatever, you have my number hit me up when your standard changes

Yea man for sure.. You and your guys are the real deal for the street no doubt about that.. I learned a lot on how to safely race on the street that's for sure. My standards won't change. I have a wife, a 5yr old, and 10yrs worth of military that I won't throw away if I get caught.. Nothing personal at all bro just can't get caught up losing money or jail time.. I go to jail I lose my job, my health insurance, my retirement that's all. I'll probably still meet up and hang out.. I might have read your msg wrong, but I don't talk shit.. You put "those that talk shit toward me and you a few of them".. But you know I don't run my mouth lol.

Users who are viewing this thread