Charger SRT8 vs Mach 1

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Where is the love where is the love where is the love

Sent from compton while avoiding prostitutes, drive by's, and jehovahs witness' while using an android phone

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
It must be rough knowing that no one respects your land yacht. Just the fact that it's being compared to a 10 year old N/A mustang is sad.

Must be nice having lazy boy recliners for all 5 passengers. My groceries are getting jealous :D
My Mach 1 is pretty flashy... maybe I should buy a mommy car too. Wait- aren't Chargers supposed to be 2 door coupes?
(I bet we can make this a 15 page thread too)

This is what I'm talking about! Nice!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/47661552@N00/4743694085/

Last edited:

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aflyz9IFoZE&feature=related"]Best part of Dumb and Dumber - YouTube[/nomedia]

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Yep, the recent Mach 1 was lacking in performance and did not live up to the name. They got it right with the Boss.

Do a little research bud. The Mach 1 did fine for 2003 -ESPECIALLY for being N/A. The GT500 has trouble outrunning the 03 Cobra despite the HP increase :shrug: If anything, your "Shelby" (which isn't even a real Shelby until you take to Vegas and spend ANOTHER $15k) is not keeping up with it's name. A N/A Boss outruns the 07 GT500 so...:burn:

Let's see..
03 Mach 1 13.15
07 GT500 12.8 WOW
12 Boss 302 12.3

Last edited:

Kewlv8

Established Member
Do a little research bud. The Mach 1 did fine for 2003 -ESPECIALLY for being N/A. The GT500 has trouble outrunning the 03 Cobra despite the HP increase :shrug: If anything, your "Shelby" (which isn't even a real Shelby until you take to Vegas and spend ANOTHER $15k) is not keeping up with it's name. A N/A Boss outruns the 07 GT500 so...:burn:

Let's see..
03 Mach 1 13.15
07 GT500 12.8 WOW
12 Boss 302 12.3

You still flapping your gums, boy? Give us a break, we all know what the 03 Mach is, and isn't...

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
You still flapping your gums, boy? Give us a break, we all know what the 03 Mach is, and isn't...

.... sounds like you don't. You must be too busy getting suckered into salesmen taking all your money for overweight cars :lol:

OneBadWS6

Established Member
It must be rough knowing that no one respects your land yacht. Just the fact that it's being compared to a 10 year old N/A mustang is sad.

Im sure.....they are alot more respected then a $10K mach lol no one in there right mind would ever compare a Mach 1 to any SRT8 car. SRT8 Anything > Mach 1 thats the sad part. I can haul 3 other adults while the two in the back seat watch a movie and eat popcorn all while beating a stock Mach 1 now that shit is funny.....

Challenger = Charger = 300 = Magnum = Jeep > Mach 1 :lol:

it must suck.....

oh and Lifted trucks with LS1's > Cammed and Bolt on Machs all day everyday and twice on sunday :loser:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8b2BHaA60A"]LS1 88 Dodge Ram vs Cammed Mach 1 - YouTube[/nomedia]

OneBadWS6

Established Member
Its funny watching cocky mach 1 owners get a dose of reality. Your shits not as fast as you think.

Most priceless lines I get every time I run a mach 1

"Is it supercharged" LOLOLOLOLOL

"are you sprayin"

2K1 SVT

Established Member
Im sure.....they are alot more respected then a $10K mach lol no one in there right mind would ever compare a Mach 1 to any SRT8 car. SRT8 Anything > Mach 1 thats the sad part. I can haul 3 other adults while the two in the back seat watch a movie and eat popcorn all while beating a stock Mach 1 now that shit is funny.....

Challenger = Charger = 300 = Magnum = Jeep > Mach 1 :lol:

it must suck.....

oh and Lifted trucks with LS1's > Cammed and Bolt on Machs all day everyday and twice on sunday :loser:

LS1 88 Dodge Ram vs Cammed Mach 1 - YouTube

I can play that game too :shrug:. This is the first video that shows up when I type in Mach 1 vs SRT8

[youtube_browser]uGTI72TdB88[/youtube_browser]

Mods on the cars
Mach 1: Every Bolt on possible and Radials
SRT8 300: Intake, Cat Back exhaust, 100 Shot
Mustang GT: Exhaust, 100 Shot

1st place: Mach 1
2nd: SRT8 300
3rd: Mustang GT

Awe did your precious SlowT8 lose to a lowly bolt on Mach? Once again the pre 392 SRT8's are not impressive. Have fun driving your land yacht

landyacht-1.gif

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Its funny watching cocky mach 1 owners get a dose of reality. Your shits not as fast as you think.

Most priceless lines I get every time I run a mach 1

"Is it supercharged" LOLOLOLOLOL

"are you sprayin"

Neither is yours. I can be cocky when talking too 13sec charger owners :rollseyes Funny thing is srt8 chargers are only fast on the west coast :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread