Cheapest place to buy 2000 Cobra R front brakes?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Compare that kit from the one you can get from Tousley Ford on here. If it's the same that's cheap as crap!

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Compare that kit from the one you can get from Tousley Ford on here. If it's the same that's cheap as crap!

It doesnt include the SS brake lines, but those can be bought elsewhere. Something is fishy though :dw:

I already searched on BBB and didn't find anything. Has anybody delt with them before?

Lefty10

....Slow....
Established Member
Looks good to me. I'd jump on that shit; like buy two of em' and then sell the other one for a grand to someone on ebay or something...

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
It doesnt include the SS brake lines, but those can be bought elsewhere. Something is fishy though :dw:

I already searched on BBB and didn't find anything. Has anybody delt with them before?

Rehagen Racing is a reputable shop to deal with. No worries whatsoever. These guys are Ford and Roush employees that also are a race team. I've bought numerous things from them all at very good pricing I might add. Highly recommended!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I would call them and make sure they still sell them for that price. The kit used to be 899 a few years back. I recently picked up one for 1000 from a member on here that never used the kit. I know 50resto has them listed for 1300 or so and american muscle is like 1500.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Search 'for sale' sections on any mustang website you can, I found my set of '00R calipers used (10k street miles) for $650 on corner-carvers.com. 0.0 track miles, dust boots are still cherry. A few nicks in the paint but they are going on a race car so they just add to the overall 'character'

+1 on Rehagen they are as legit as they come. Highly recommended.

Rotzs99

Established Member
I heard somewhere that somebody got a brembo kit which is the Cobra R kit, but silver, for 200 less than the R kit. Not a very informative post, but the point is, you might want to check some places for non cobra R specific kits.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Rehagen Racing is a reputable shop to deal with. No worries whatsoever. These guys are Ford and Roush employees that also are a race team. I've bought numerous things from them all at very good pricing I might add. Highly recommended!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

+1 on Rehagen they are as legit as they come. Highly recommended.

Just ordered the brakes :beer:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I heard somewhere that somebody got a brembo kit which is the Cobra R kit, but silver, for 200 less than the R kit. Not a very informative post, but the point is, you might want to check some places for non cobra R specific kits.

Thats the Focus RS kit which included only the Brembo calipers (painted silver). That kit is no longer available from Ford and in my opinion has now become unobtanium. No one has any left or atleast any that I could find!

Rotzs99

Established Member
Thats the Focus RS kit which included only the Brembo calipers (painted silver). That kit is no longer available from Ford and in my opinion has now become unobtanium. No one has any left or atleast any that I could find!

Gotcha, thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread