Cheapest place to find a Termi front spoiler lip?

Joes 2003 SVT

Established Member
I have been looking everywhere and the cheapest I can find is 300+ bucks for them. Where is a place I can get one that is cheaper than 300+ bucks? Mine is beat up from the previous owner and I am dying to replace it.

the Terminator

Established Member
I'm looking for the same thing man, cheapest I can find is $370. Every website seems to be that price without much variation. I wish someone would produce an aftermarket piece, every spoiler out there for sale on these websites is OEM which is why they are so pricey.

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah I also could use a new one but refuse to pay that much for one. I might try to refinish mine and make it look new again for a fraction of the price

Two 5.0s

Established Member
Yeah unfortunately anything that is SVT for our 03, 04 Terminators is going to be big $$. Some parts for our cars aren't even available anymore.... Sucks!

03cobraracer

Established Member

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, I had no idea these things had gotten so high. I bought one several years ago because I knew it would be a problem in the future, looks like I saved a lot of money. Now i just need to put it on. Haha!

hob

Established Member
My Cobra I purchased a few weeks ago is missing the front Lip altogether. I'm still debating myself how I'm going to obtain one of these without paying the $380 price tag.

big dad

Established Member
What do you guys think a fair price for one of these brand new still in the box and never used would be?

03slaminator

Established Member
My dad owns his own body shop and I used to work for him. If I remember to, then when I get home ill call him to get the phone number where he buys all his parts at and ill give them a shout to see if I can get them any cheaper then the oem replacements you guys are looking at.

Users who are viewing this thread