Check out the new 6%

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Just got this finished, its the High Performance Charcoal by Solargard film, and its so nice. Has a little metallic to it to give off a slight reflection to it. This is the 6%. Car is a little dirty:D, and the tint needs a couple more days to cure. I like it with the OW:rockon:

IMG_0938.gif

IMG_0939.gif

IMG_0940.gif

jt239

Established Member
That does look good man! :rockon:

You would have a ticket here faster than you could make it home from the tint shop!

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
That does look good man! :rockon:

You would have a ticket here faster than you could make it home from the tint shop!

Ya, I've got this dang thing 3x illegal now....the tint, the pipes and the red-light camera cover on my plate. Good thing the cops around here help out us firemen when we get pulled over:thumbsup:

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
Looks awesome...

man your side scoop is really yellow.

I know, they both are actually. I dont know if its all the sun we get here combined with the high altitude or what, but they are both discolored like that. Maybe a UV thing?? Or Ford Quality??

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I have 4% on mine but I got a ticket the other day so it's about to come off :(

It's going to suck being at 30% again

Fireguy615

Mom! The Meatloaf!
Established Member
I have 4% on mine but I got a ticket the other day so it's about to come off :(

It's going to suck being at 30% again

Can't you put on some 15% or something? I know the HP Charcoal from Solargard I used comes in a 13% that could easily pass for a 15%.....

twhitey

Established Member
Looks good! I have 5% can't see anything when I back up. Or street signs! Most of the police help out fire fighters down here I have found both types on my r1 and in my cobra!

TermySnake

Established Member
Just got this finished, its the High Performance Charcoal by Solargard film, and its so nice. Has a little metallic to it to give off a slight reflection to it. This is the 6%. Car is a little dirty:D, and the tint needs a couple more days to cure. I like it with the OW:rockon:

IMG_0938.gif

IMG_0939.gif

IMG_0940.gif

Looks Good! i need to tint my car like yours. :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Looks nice. It would be interesting to know how all of the states vary in their law regarding window tints.

Users who are viewing this thread