Check Out these Ford Bold Moves Videos!

WILDTHANG

In The Rear View Mirror
Established Member
I love the part in the meet the press vid, where the guy talks about Sammy Hagar. "you cannot go 55, he was talking about this car" LOL What a dorky statement. Damn if he's going to quote the song, do it right! I just thought it was funny.

bubbrubb

bartzmach1 said:
So are shelby gt-h's (minus the -h) available to the public?
Yes, for purchase. however they do not come in the Hertz black & gold, they are in white w/ silver stripes or black w/ silver stripes I believe :read:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
I'll tell you one thing, those vids are a HELL of a lot better than the Kelly Clarkson videos with the old and new Shelby's! :nonono:

The question that begs to be asked is why Ford is advertising a vehicle that has a backlog of buyers six months long? :shrug:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
The question that begs to be asked is why Ford is advertising a vehicle that has a backlog of buyers six months long? :shrug:
the same reason that chrysler was promoting the PT cruiser when they had a short of them (with 10 months of orders backed up), but had 100,000 mini vans sitting around. What do you know, they fire the CEO, sell all the mini van's to Hertz and now Chrysler is stronger than ever.

SteveEvo8

Established Member
Wow those are some neat videos... Just watching that assembly line makes me 1000x more excited to see it on the road and moving. I liked the one guy "its faster than what they are telling you"... yikes! hahah

Steve

03snakerush

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
I'll tell you one thing, those vids are a HELL of a lot better than the Kelly Clarkson videos with the old and new Shelby's! :nonono:

I totally agree on the Kelly clarkson thing- she's so lame in those ads, and it's almost embarrasing to watch. I think with the GT500 ads that even though the production numbers are supposed to be between 8,000 to 10,000 units per year for the next 3 years, Ford is in a position to modify that quickly- upwards. The assembly plant that all the s197 platform Mustangs are being built on is capable of modular production and they can easily build way more than the 2003 Cobra numbers (13,000) if they so desire. I for one hope they build as many as us the buying public demands. I know some will disagree, but this car is one of the baddest, kick-ass Mustangs I've ever seen- I want one!!!!! Now if I could only find a reasonable dealer:bash:

WILDTHANG

In The Rear View Mirror
Established Member
03snakerush said:
I totally agree on the Kelly clarkson thing- she's so lame in those ads, and it's almost embarrasing to watch. I think with the GT500 ads that even though the production numbers are supposed to be between 8,000 to 10,000 units per year for the next 3 years, Ford is in a position to modify that quickly- upwards. The assembly plant that all the s197 platform Mustangs are being built on is capable of modular production and they can easily build way more than the 2003 Cobra numbers (13,000) if they so desire. I for one hope they build as many as us the buying public demands. I know some will disagree, but this car is one of the baddest, kick-ass Mustangs I've ever seen- I want one!!!!! Now if I could only find a reasonable dealer:bash:

Forget the reasonable dealer, you need to find a reasonable banker. :-D

bubbrubb

ac427cobra said:
Thats something I've been wondering for a while... well, at least everybody will know what we're driving in! But I guess whether that is a good thing or a bad thing I guess depends on your personality... :burnout:

Zalec

Established Member
ac427cobra said:

i like that video

Jpjr

Established Member
I thought the Bold Moves adds were fairly clever in the beginning. And then they put a FREESTYLE in one and reminded me how bland Ford's product lineup is overall. I can't wait to see what bold moves I can make in the 500.

Users who are viewing this thread