Chicane Sport Tuning owner found dead today....

oldmodman

Established Member
That's horrible.

I've never heard anyone say one bad word about him. I've only been to his shop once and he was a very pleasant person to everybody that was there. I don't know anything about his personal life but my heart goes out to his family and friends. I hope the police catch the piece of garbage that would kill someone on Christmas Eve. The area his shop is in is a pretty nice area.

So I was amazed to read that the police say robbery was not a motive in his murder.

RIP Joe.

snakecharmer

Established Member
I met him when he was at Saleen and I went out there to watch my car get completed. Nice guy. I hope they catch the creep(s) that did this quick.

Jaysin

Established Member
Very sad to hear, this world has some ****ed up people in it who have no regard for other human beings and it's sickening. I never met him, browsed the website before, but it's never something you want to hear about regardless of who it is. I hope they catch who did this. Sad to lose a fellow car and Mustang enthusiast to something like this. R.I.P

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Wow. I've never heard of the guy, but from what I'm reading here, he was an awesome soul. May our Lord hold him in His arms. As for the scroungy ****s who did this, well, I really hope they get what they deserve.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
R.I.P. sorry to hear about this. ive never done business with him but ive heard nothing but good things. Hopefully they get who did this

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Wow. I cant believe this. He did a lot of work for my 05 mustang. Very smart guy, RIP Joe.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
that's terrible!! rip

i had always heard alot of good things about him from the local mustang community...

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Wow poor guy.
When i ordered my center exhaust i'm 99% positive it was him who i spoke with on the phone a couple years back.
He was super nice and asked me how i had heard about their center exhaust and he told me a little history on it, I believe he told me they helped saleen directly in developing it for their mustangs.
All in all a really nice guy, I could tell over the phone he was a true car enthusiast.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
wow i cannot believe this! I met Joe as well back in his Saleen days, he was a great dude. He really touched alot of people. I hope they catch the trash that did this!!!

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
That's horrible.

I've never heard anyone say one bad word about him. I've only been to his shop once and he was a very pleasant person to everybody that was there. I don't know anything about his personal life but my heart goes out to his family and friends. I hope the police catch the piece of garbage that would kill someone on Christmas Eve. The area his shop is in is a pretty nice area.

So I was amazed to read that the police say robbery was not a motive in his murder.

RIP Joe.

Same here. Only met him once when I went in to his shop for some advice/suggestions on my old 5.0. Really nice guy and very helpful. R.I.P.

Users who are viewing this thread