Chris Hanson Caught in Sting Operation

firebird1999us

Established Member
Fortunately for ironic purposes she's well over 18...shitty husband but hey, it happens. One time my dog pooped on the neighbors lawn...do you think the National Enquirer will be waiting at my house with cameras when I get home today:shrug:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He got caught cheating. In this day and age should that be shocking?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I was going to puke if he got caught with a kid. Why am I relieved it was just a cheating incident? Player got caught and his wife will get it all if she pushes things right. Assuming the other girl plays ball with the wife.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Was the guy in the ghillie suit waiting outside to tackle him?

ssssnake

Established Member
Well, I bet his rationalization is that cheating on your wife with a grown up is better than messing with little girls.

Mr. Hansen, I believe you need to get that log out of your eye.

oldmodman

Established Member
Until there is actual first person statements from the people involved in the affair I will tend to dismiss any evidence from the Enquirer.

The Enquirer will fake and lie about anything, get caught, then pay out a minor out of court fee and print a page 98 retraction.

Besides the woman that Hansen is involved with is Elvis' half human, half alien, bisexual, amputee, love child. With three eyes.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I see that chick on my local news all the time, I always thought she was very attractive. WPTV News 5 and WFLX News 29 have some HOT reporters.

Users who are viewing this thread