claire, not your average girl!

KickinClaire

Established Member
Hello folks!
My name is Claire. I am originally from honduras, english being my second language. I am 20 years old and current major in college international policy.
I own 2006 V6 convertible. I am currently in the process of building the entire car up to a turbo V8. I do all of my work myself, including custom work and advanced mechanical work. I am building my 4.6 from scratch and putting it in all myself . I am building aluminum cobra block (teksid) with stock 3v internals. My grandfather always loved mustangs and I have owned 4 different mustangs.
I will probably open a thread for my build, it is very interesting!

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Welcome to the board! Sounds like a very cool project. Start a thread and add pics lol

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
Welcome! And enjoy the site lots of valuable information on here. That does sound like a cool project! :beer: post up some pics when you can.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Wow, only 20 years old and you've already had 4 Mustangs. That's like one a year.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Hello folks!
My name is Claire. I am originally from honduras, english being my second language. I am 20 years old and current major in college international policy.
I own 2006 V6 convertible. I am currently in the process of building the entire car up to a turbo V8. I do all of my work myself, including custom work and advanced mechanical work. I am building my 4.6 from scratch and putting it in all myself . I am building aluminum cobra block (teksid) with stock 3v internals. My grandfather always loved mustangs and I have owned 4 different mustangs.
I will probably open a thread for my build, it is very interesting!

Why???

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

JasonSnake

Established Member
Welcome Claire! It's awesome how you have the opportunity to do these things at your age. It gets super expensive just buying all the parts. How are you getting the engine in by yourself? You must lift!

tumblr_meyt3uLO9e1r2klxto1_500.jpg

Last edited:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Welcome. If you are in MD, check out the Taste of Home Section here at SVTP.

Under that check out the Mid Atlantic Cobra Association - MACA. They have many knowledgeable members who can also steer you in good directions locally.

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
Welcome to the site, if you check out the MACA section there are a lot of local meets in MD.

Where about MD are you from?

KickinClaire

Established Member
Harford county

68 coupe in really rough shape, 69 Fastback in terrible shape (not anymore) 95 gt (piece of utter crap) and 06 (current dd)
With crappy mustangs, its easy to collect a few! :D

Teksid block was $150 and 3v stock internals were $150. Idk about you, but a 500hp shortblock for $300 is a no brainer!

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Harford county

68 coupe in really rough shape, 69 Fastback in terrible shape (not anymore) 95 gt (piece of utter crap) and 06 (current dd)

Teksid block was $150 and 3v stock internals were $150. Idk about you, but a 500hp shortblock for $300 is a no brainer!

As long as they all check out straight then you are a hell of a bargain shopper.

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
Harford county

Sorry I don't see the point of building a turbo setup to only make 500hp and living on the ragged edge?

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Welcome to the site!

Te va gustar este sitio, es el mejor sitio de mustangs en el internet en mi opinion. Bienvenida.

Kenneth

Established Member
500 hp on stock 3V internals will not be reliable as you think. ticking time bomb.

Been there done that.

KickinClaire

Established Member
Lets not get too silly here, I obviously didn't mean exactly 500. Once its said and done ill probably see around 450rwhp. /discussion

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
Lets not get too silly here, I obviously didn't mean exactly 500. Once its said and done ill probably see around 450rwhp. /discussion

If the cheap route is your goal there's plenty of other ways to make 450whp for cheaper, more reliable and easier.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk 2

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Harford county

What did you do to the '69 Fastback and how much did you have to invest? Did you do all of the work yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread