Cleaning brown crap off tires.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if there is a better option than what I'm doing to clean brown crap off my tires?

I believe it's from using a tire dressing and dirt and dust eventually accumulate on the tire.

I basically just use water and a rag. As I don't wash my car that often with soap and water. It's quite tedious, but seems to work okay.

The tire dressing I've been using is blackfire tire dressing.

Thanks

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

01yellercobra

Established Member
Once in a while I pull the wheels off and do a full detail on them. Including cleaning the barrels. Might be something you'll have to do occasionally.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Same problem here. I do not enjoy washing my rims because of the clean up process.
Going to try putting Bleach White on a rag without using the water hose.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Once in a while I pull the wheels off and do a full detail on them. Including cleaning the barrels. Might be something you'll have to do occasionally.
That's probably what I'll do. Would be a good idea to do that with my true forged wheels anyway.
Same problem here. I do not enjoy washing my rims because of the clean up process.
Please let me know how it goes.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Last weeks discussion

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/tire-browning-how-do-you-fix-clean-it.1195906/

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if there is a better option than what I'm doing to clean brown crap off my tires?

I believe it's from using a tire dressing and dirt and dust eventually accumulate on the tire.

I basically just use water and a rag. As I don't wash my car that often with soap and water. It's quite tedious, but seems to work okay.

The tire dressing I've been using is blackfire tire dressing.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread