Cleaning up the engine Bay.(Hose Routing)?

x_man586

Going to UTI
Established Member
I have been painting some sutff under the hood. Radiator cover,Wire cover in the back, S/C, Plenum, T/B... It looks good, but the whole bay is cluttered. Everything is in its place. but there are wires and hoses everywhere. Has anyone done any organizing of the wires or hoses to make it look better. I can probably lengthen the vacuum lines and run all of them behind the intake.

Anyway if you have done any of this and have some pics I would like to see them.

SVT2122

Established Member
Head over to Lightning Rodder, I can't remeber his name, YuSolo maybe? but someone did exactly what your asking about and it looked awesome.

x_man586

Going to UTI
Established Member
Thanks I just joined over there and found the post. I needed another forum to look at. Nloc is a joke, but their search engine works lol.

Ginther

Established Member

Taunto

Established Member
Hey Ginther All I can say about your pics is WOW.. like seriously.. That is one very nice engine bay... How did you get the lower intake soo clean? or did u take it off and paint it? everything is imaculant... looks like an engine bay you would see in the SEMA show lol.. Very nice work. Gave me ideas on how to re-route my houses to make it less clutter free under the hood. Very nice truck overall man.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Hey Ginther All I can say about your pics is WOW.. like seriously.. That is one very nice engine bay... How did you get the lower intake soo clean? or did u take it off and paint it? everything is imaculant... looks like an engine bay you would see in the SEMA show lol.. Very nice work. Gave me ideas on how to re-route my houses to make it less clutter free under the hood. Very nice truck overall man.

agree, looks like lots of time well spent

Ginther

Established Member

agree, looks like lots of time well spent

Thanks guys, but I have to give credit where credit is due...... the previous owner, Eric aka EZSPEED, did most of the work. I have changed a few things, re-routed a few things, and added a few things like the Whipple and intake, battery setup, e-fan setup etc... but EZ did the cleaning and powdercoating..... I've just worked hard to keep it all clean. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread