Close, but no cigar

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
F8LSNAKE said:
Will all of these track days be at the same location? I'm interested if they're not to far away.
No, they are at 3 seperate locations. Your best bet may be to come to Maryland International Raceway, which is in southern Maryland and is an excellent track. We have having two shootout rentals with the Chebbies and then the last weekend of October is their Ford Fever event which we make a club GTG.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Thanks for taking care of the vids Tat. I'll post it on a seperate thread as well later today. Thanks for video taping Bryan.

Last Rites

Established Member
I'm going to keep her it seems. Trade value is ass...like uber ass. If I don't purchase a beater...I'm going to throw a big chunk into the goat. If you know of anyone selling a decent ride..let me know.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Hey, talk to my buddy Pat. He can probably find you a beater reasonable. Let's through some boost at that bad boy. Auto + boost = woooohoooo!

beaner

wee-man
Established Member
yea tat don't let slapnuts beat you with his new ricer (the rainbow evo)HA HA

CantDrv55

Banned
I vote H/C/Stall. He will drag all the other GTO's here in town. Those **** talk a big game with their dyno #'s, but sure don't have the ET's to go with them.
Sadly, if he does H/C/S, I'll have to mod my Cobra to keep up with him.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
We've been waiting for u to mod that sled ass torch red slobra.j/k. It is a about time though don't ya think. Now you've got the slovo too. To many cars to mod, not enough time. Sell the bimmer and get to moddin both bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread