Closed on my new house today

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
That's what RPGs are for bitch.

On an interesting note, the house I'm looking at has 1 foot thick exterior walls containing 8 inches of reinforced concrete. We could have a gun fight inside the place and the neighbors wouldn't give a shit.

:beer:

Awesome, let's do it. I am sure between Jeff and myself there will be some wicked weapons there.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
say it with me....CON TEN DER!

that blue marlin is tits though!

I do love the Contenders.

I'm sure you would flee at the sight of me. No shots would need to be fired.

Not all of us can afford the $200 per round required to shoot an RPG. Freaking rich bitch...

WTF is up with that? You planning on starting a cult? Dems some thick walls. Your utility bills should be really good.

He is from WV, so I think you answered your own questions right there.

Second, the smell of you might scare me away but not the sight :D

Very very nice new homestead.

Thanks, too bad you can Homestead in Florida until the First of January and thus my taxes for this year will suck.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I do love the Contenders.

i was on my friends 31ft contender w/twin 300 4-strokes back in may when i was down for some hilltide tarpon action at the skyway and egmont

man that boat rode and fished awesome!! turned like a 20footer too!

we took it 30miles off shore after permit the one day and it was NASTY out there and that beast took it all and asked for more!

FordSVTFan

Established Member
i was on my friends 31ft contender w/twin 300 4-strokes back in may when i was down for some hilltide tarpon action at the skyway and egmont

man that boat rode and fished awesome!! turned like a 20footer too!

we took it 30miles off shore after permit the one day and it was NASTY out there and that beast took it all and asked for more!

I have a couple of brokers looking for me throughout Florida. I dont mind traveling for the right boat.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Wow, looks real nice!

Thanks, now I am doing a crapload of stuff to it. I am putting in over 2000 sq/ft of hardwood flooring. Installing California Closets in the walk ins., building a floor where there is now a loft. Had to have all the duct work cleaned and the dryer vent stack cleaned out. I still have a huge list of projects. The house is two years old and I am tearing out the master bath shower to put in a steam shower with rain forest dual shower heads and 8 body sprays.

Good thing I have a month off.

txyaloo

Established Member
Adam, I faxed my 5320's to BATFE today for travel to FL. Get ready for my visit...

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I've been looking at doing the shower remodel too with the steam and body sprayer stuff, do you mind telling us what brand your going with?

In my old house I used Tylo for the steam. But I also like the Effegibi. The rainstorm head by Joerger. Body sprays by Vigo.

In this house I am looking at a new design by Kohler with full external controls.

Faucets, Kitchen Faucets, Bathroom Faucets, Sinks and Plumbing Fixtures at Faucet.com has some great stuff to give you ideas.

txyaloo

Established Member
I just forwarded this to my ATF neighbor and my best friend who is a Group Sup with ATF. Hopefully, tragedy will be avoided :D

Shit. Ask them to contact the NFA branch in Martinsburg and push my latest Form 1 through faster. I want it back by August, and I know that won't happen.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Shit. Ask them to contact the NFA branch in Martinsburg and push my latest Form 1 through faster. I want it back by August, and I know that won't happen.

Sure just forward me your SSN, DOB, mother's maiden name, and your childhood pet's name. :D

Users who are viewing this thread