Closed on my new house today

oldmodman

Established Member
I bet you have some pretty heavy duty deed restrictions or homeowners association rules on that place.

I hope you are allowed to work on your own cars and boats if you want to.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
A 16,000 pound one :uh oh:

For now, my Sea Doo Jet Boat is going there. It is fun and has a 255 hp supercharged motor.

But I am looking at a few 32 ft center console fishing boats.

I have my eye on this one and one just like it that is set to be repoed.

2005 32' Sea Vee 34 CC for sale in Miami, Florida - Blue Marlin Yachts, LLC

Nice! I love the Seadoo boats, I used to have a 2002 Speedster with the Mercury 240hp inboard/outboard. That center console looks like a crap load of fun with the trip 275s!

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Looks nice Adam. I am looking for a place when I get back from Embassy duty. I want to buy now while the market is like this. My dad says he does not see it changing for several years, especially in FL where the oil spill is taking an additional toll of the long term economy. Know any good real estate folks?

I have a few good real estate professionals I work with in this area.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Are you married??? ;-):p:-D

Nope. I have been called a serial engager because I have been engaged twice and called it off twice. What can I tell I enjoy keeping all my shit at the end of a relationship :uh oh:

Congrats.. . it's a beautiful home.

Thanks. I was over there today building shelves in the garage. I am sweety sawdust mess.

How about some good cubanos?

Good ones like the one I noted: Diplomaticos, Ramones Allones, and Bolivar. I happen to still have about 1500 aged cigars, about 300 of which are nicely aged Cubanos.

congrats :beer:

Thanks.

I bet you have some pretty heavy duty deed restrictions or homeowners association rules on that place.

I hope you are allowed to work on your own cars and boats if you want to.

You are correct. You can work on your car in the garage. Boats can be worked on in the designated area. It is very much resort style living with a ton of amenities, so with that comes the restrictions as you pointed out. It is a good thing I own a piece of vacant land where my buddy parks his trucks and trailers and he just built me a large pole barn.

Nice! I love the Seadoo boats, I used to have a 2002 Speedster with the Mercury 240hp inboard/outboard. That center console looks like a crap load of fun with the trip 275s!

Oh hell yes the Sea Doo is a blast, especially with skiers and tubers. The 32 footers with trip 275s will do the deep sea fishing trick.

Congrats,
Hopefully you will never see oil! It makes me sick...

Sorry you have to experience it. I also hope I dont.

Nice house Adam. :beer:

Thanks bro.

Nice! Congrats man

Appreciate it.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
New place looks nice. You still have the place in southern FL? Glad to see you're hosting the next SVTP SF.

First thing that went through my head when I saw the picture.

Sooo.... Adam.... How do you feel about sharing your new digs with 4-5 of SVTP's finest members for a weekend? If Jeff and Derek can do it, I'm sure you can put up with us!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Adam,
I probably could not afford to be your lawn boy but you have a PM.

Psh a newly promoted SGM not being able to afford a house..... Unless you already used your VA house entitlement I don't see what the problem is with you not being able to get a house. Hell I qualified for 200k on E-4 salary. Oh and congrats on the house Mr. Super-mod-man:beer:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Psh a newly promoted SGM not being able to afford a house..... Unless you already used your VA house entitlement I don't see what the problem is with you not being able to get a house. Hell I qualified for 200k on E-4 salary. Oh and congrats on the house Mr. Super-mod-man:beer:

LOL,
us SGM don't make a whole lot of money and did you see the neighborhood Adam lives in? I don't think I said I could not afford a home. Yeah I might be able to live outside the gate of Adam's resort.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
First thing that went through my head when I saw the picture.

Sooo.... Adam.... How do you feel about sharing your new digs with 4-5 of SVTP's finest members for a weekend? If Jeff and Derek can do it, I'm sure you can put up with us!

That will require a lot of thought on my part. :beer:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
LOL,
us SGM don't make a whole lot of money and did you see the neighborhood Adam lives in? I don't think I said I could not afford a home. Yeah I might be able to live outside the gate of Adam's resort.

Prices have come down a lot. Three years ago a very similar house in an older part of the development sold for $1.1M.

But there are older areas of my town where you can get a 1500 sq/ft 1960s ranch house on a canal for $275 - $300K.

Down in Cape Coral area you can land a nice house on a canal for under $200K

2544 Southeast 21St Pl, Cape Coral, FL, 33904 - MLS #201026676 - Single Family Home real estate - REALTOR.com®

Worsedog

Resident A**hole
Established Member
Very nice, although I couldn't live there.

I'm the one the restrictions were written to keep out.:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread