Cobra junkie in the making. -if you have kids this is a must see

03SonicStang

Established Member
Great laugh!!! All three of my daughters love the cobra! I guess a boy was not in my cards, although my 3 year old is the only one that will help with oil changes.....

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
Cute!! Love that laugh. Our 3 year old twin boys both love the Mustang, but our daughter hasn't been in it yet since she's only 5 months old.

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
Yeah !!that's awesome. My 2 year old is the same way. She loves when she hears the exhaust. Makes her giggle.

jhonda

Established Member
I got a 2 1/2 year old that will cry if we take the wifes Rav 4 instead of my lightning. She always says vroom vroom. Im working on getting here to say I wanna go fast I wanna go fast. Cute video

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I got a 2 1/2 year old that will cry if we take the wifes Rav 4 instead of my lightning. She always says vroom vroom. Im working on getting here to say I wanna go fast I wanna go fast. Cute video

That is adorable.
Op that video was priceless, your kid is going to love Cobras for sure.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I couldn't get the video to load because the address was invalid. So I'll just imbed it. Hear your son laughing it up brought back some great memories of our oldest granddaughter when she was that age. So cute!

[youtube_browser]y5aD8rcySvM[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread