Cobra Owners in Orlando (or surrounding areas)

CraigsSnake

Established Member
Any cobras around orlando on here? Post up if you are. I'm in metrowest, and I always hear about get togethers like mini cooper get togethers, and evo get togethers and so on, we should have some kind of cobra get together or cruise.:rockon:

MLMike25

Established Member
Raises hand. I would be down for a Cobra event. I live in Apopka, but its a relatively short drive for me.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Also in Orlando. Live near UCF, but work by Millenia. I'm definitely up for a meet once my car is back on the road.

CraigsSnake

Established Member
Also in Orlando. Live near UCF, but work by Millenia. I'm definitely up for a meet once my car is back on the road.

Where do you work? I live near the millenia area, and I work on 34th street. What's wrong with your car?

Sounds like people are interested, we just need to set it up. It would really be sweet to have 10+ cobras.:rockon:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Where do you work? I live near the millenia area, and I work on 34th street. What's wrong with your car?

Our offices are in the Quorum Center off Vineland, so I'm right next to Metrowest. We own the shopping center that is right in front of Walmart on Kirkman, so I'm over there a bit. I have a daily, so I rarely drive the Cobra to work. It's a long story why it's down, but it's nothing serious. I just need to drop it off at the body shop this week.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
i live in windermere. +1 with what you said though, i see lots of ricer meets but never cobra meets. i live about 10 minutes away from metrowest/universal studios. lets plan a gtg date

CraigsSnake

Established Member
i live in windermere. +1 with what you said though, i see lots of ricer meets but never cobra meets. i live about 10 minutes away from metrowest/universal studios. lets plan a gtg date

I bet we have crossed paths before, since you live so close. What color and year is your car? I have a white 03 vert, but there is another just like mine in metrowest, but his car has the stock rims.

CraigsSnake

Established Member
Our offices are in the Quorum Center off Vineland, so I'm right next to Metrowest. We own the shopping center that is right in front of Walmart on Kirkman, so I'm over there a bit. I have a daily, so I rarely drive the Cobra to work. It's a long story why it's down, but it's nothing serious. I just need to drop it off at the body shop this week.

I drive by that shopping center everyday going to and from work.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I drive by that shopping center everyday going to and from work.

Cool. I was over there a week or so ago and saw a white/black 03 vert on Kirkman. I think it was on stock wheels, so it was probably the other guy you were talking about. :beer:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
I bet we have crossed paths before, since you live so close. What color and year is your car? I have a white 03 vert, but there is another just like mine in metrowest, but his car has the stock rims.

perhaps, i VERY RARELY see 03-04 cobras on the road. i drive an 02 Harley F150 most of the time. the cobra is a 97 triple black vert

CraigsSnake

Established Member
everyone should throw some locations out and then we can all decide which would be the place to go. Anyone have any good suggestions.

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
As long as its not raining, I'm down for any weekend.

+1 the weather has been really bad lately. i know this is a sterotypical choice but most people like it, hooters/winghouse maybe?

or better yet for a gtg, lets head over to bithlo for some drag racing :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread